does any one hear have disabilities?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARTAN II said:
Ouch. I can imagine...:lol:

Haha, I used to clean stuff too, but not very well. I woke up once with my school books stacked up...under my pillow XD So uncomfortable haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vexona said:
Haha, I used to clean stuff too, but not very well. I woke up once with my school books stacked up...under my pillow XD So uncomfortable haha.

I've known a couple people to do the whole cleaning bit while sleepwalking. All with varying degrees of success. Very amusing.

The wierdest thing that would happen when I used to sleepwalk (haven't done that in years, now) was my mother would find me sitting quietly in the middle of the couch downstairs with all the lights off...

i had athsma as a kid , kinda grew out of it (so they said) so my lungs arent as strong as anybody elses normally should be , i can run extremely fast but for only a short time because of loss of breath , thats about it , LOL , i can also make my eyesite go black by free will haha

i tell people that and theyre like wtf?

Ihave myesthenia gravis, but its located to my right eye. Its a nerve disssorder i think. When ive been up for a long time my eye will wander if i dont keep something in focus.

Oh yeah... I've heard of that. Don't know anyone personally who has that, though. An ex-girlfriend of mine had a degenerative eye condition, but that's not really the same thing.

I've been told that I have OCD tendencies and that I'm a perfectionist. Idk if that counts or not, but other than that I believe I'm fine.
Oh and I'm nearsighted, but I wear contacts.

I have asthma, canine/feline allergies (goin away :lol: )
Constantly Sick with the common cold, better than flu,
Far sighted, wearing glasses for 12 years now,

starting to get CTS (carpal tunnel)

and im only 16, which always comes with stupidity and raging hormones.

anything else? I like pills. especially painkillers.

I wouldnt call it a disablitly, but I have a terribile skin disease since I was born called "Icthyosis", my skin always gets dry. It gets like really bumpy around my thighs, as bumpy as, well, if you hardened carpet. That bumpy. Ive lived with it all the way through grade school and MS and now in high school. It sucks, but as Ive read here, it can get much worse.

I have asthma, canine/feline allergies (goin away :lol: )
Constantly Sick with the common cold, better than flu,
Far sighted, wearing glasses for 12 years now,
starting to get CTS (carpal tunnel)
and im only 16, which always comes with stupidity and raging hormones.

anything else? I like pills. especially painkillers.

hey, its better than goin EMO.......being a white suburban teenager can be sooooo painful :lol:

Not that this is anywhere as bad as what everyone else has been listing, but my eyes are like -9.25. I have no idea what that means, but I can't recognize faces unless they're closer than 3 feet from my face or read my computer screen 4 to 5 inches from my face, without my glasses/contacts. Wish I took better care of my eyes when I was a kid, damn watching TV and reading books in the dark or whatever...damn you books! I avoid them now...for my health...yeah...lol, take care of your eyes kids! :unsure:

Aeonyx said:
I have a hearing aide in my left ear!
YES!!!
Some one other then me has one!!!!

other things
all my joins pop (loud!) i cant bent my fingers back, i cant feel anything in my neck, i randomly vibrate (creepy) and im 14 and 6,2 1/2 feet tall (size 14 shoe)
(yes im a spartan)

kerotan 36 said:
I have a color disorder (I hate it when people say I am color blind). I have heard that beinb color blind makes you liable to not have to be drafted into the military. Is this true?

to answer your question, to some degree. you can have a color disorder but it depends on what color. i forget what it is because i didnt have it when i took the physical, but there were some guys in my training unit that had it. honestly the best thing is to talk to a recruiter about it and see. im not by any means trying to recruit you though, please dont think thats my angle, but its the best way to find out the answer to your question

mastersarge19 said:
to answer your question, to some degree. you can have a color disorder but it depends on what color. i forget what it is because i didnt have it when i took the physical, but there were some guys in my training unit that had it. honestly the best thing is to talk to a recruiter about it and see. im not by any means trying to recruit you though, please dont think thats my angle, but its the best way to find out the answer to your question

i think your right about the draft but i think the army uses guys and girls that have that disorder to look at satellite photos

Combat i have know idea

mastersarge19 said:
well my training unit was an MP unit which is a combat arms MOS

that not combat all mps do is just watch over a military base (sure they might get problems with people but it sure not infantry)

i have a Major case of Arachnaphobia. yea i don't like spiders at all. At wats scary is i saw the Goliath Bird Spider thing one word to describe it CREEPY. (not in person on ANIMAL PLANET). (thank god not in person that thing is HUGE!) :p . other than that i don't think i got any disabilities. :D

Spartan 051 said:
that not combat all mps do is just watch over a military base (sure they might get problems with people but it sure not infantry)

dude i hate to get off topic here, but im an mp and that is not what we do. yes, when we're garrisoned on a base, we do what the civilian police do, but in combat situations (like iraq) we are teh ones over there kicking in the doors and doing a hell of a lot more. i dont know what your basis for that comment was from, but it was poor. again, im not trying to be an ass here, but that was really ignorant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back