Doom marine build 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to build the helmet, but using a full face street bike helmet as a base. Does anyone have any tips?

Speaking of which... {THANK YOU TO JOHNSON ARMS!}

Hi all.
If anyone has the obj files for the armour i will unfold and upload for all to use. Just cant get ahold of the obj myself
thanks
I just bought Doom for PC the other day, I'll see if I can find the .obj files tonight.

Edit: Oh, I was reading one of the first pages... are these still needed?

i apologize for going dark for awhile. army life is busy AF
not only am i making the suit but I'm working my ass off in the gym to pull off a convincing DoomSlayer armored or sleeveless (y)(2016 or Eternal) #RIP AND TEAR) 2019 - ETERNITY, PS yes I did preorder doom eternal collector editionView attachment 271437

So good. I'm speechless

MacFuzz I tried ripping it again, it looks like the accepted software for doing so is Ninjaripper, however since DOOM was made on OpenGL instead of DirectX, it appears the tool doesn't work. I couldn't find a tool that worked on OpenGL, but if you do let me know and I'll try again.

I did a test fit with a plate carrier and a heavy coat to try and get an idea of how thick the armor should be to look in proportion with my body and helmet hahaha.... its looking like im gonna have to make the armor THIQQQ
20190620_220740[1158].jpg
20190620_221421.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back