Doom marine build 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my apologies I haven't posted an update in awhile, I have been swamped with work, but I am still working on this suit. Current progress on my slayer build, I started working on this project physically 3 years ago. I had a firm belief that If I'm going to make a hell of an accurate Doomslayer I wanted it to be In game accurate as possible and that includes the slayer physique. What most don't know, This build is as physically demanding as it is mentally. I promise bear with me this project is less than two years away from being complete. When i get back to the states for good I'm going to "rip and Tear through my old prop shop and finished what I started. I'll keep ya'll posted

Attachments

• 20190813_204753.jpg
    20190813_204753.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 897
Last edited:
Looks cool! One of my many favorites. I did Classic Doom Guy with a half scale BFG to carry around all day.

I think ill do a DOOM Marine Armor...its gonna have to require anything but foam...also havent found any Foam Pepakura models for the suit blueprints so this is gonna be tricky, im not into crappy builds but so far the only way to get through to this quickely is by printer... i gotta think this through...

No. Bad RandomRanger, no! You have too many builds for us to sit here and wait for you to build more. WE ONLY HAVE SO MUCH! Finish your other epic builds first!!

But then go ahead and knock this one out, it'd be awesome.

(This is meant in jest, fyi)
XD
This would have to come after my so-far-unmentioned Clone Trooper build... I mean, I wasn't planning anything.

But nah, I'm just interested in seeing what kind of legendary work was done in 18 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back