Dragon*con 2010 Parade Planning & Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just read the whole thread and tried to edit my post, and it didn't work. But yeah, I'll definitely march.

Deanna Yates
Mark IV
Possibly my sniper rifle, but it kinda snapped in half, I doubt I have time to build a new one.

Just sent you a email goosebot and like I said in it im from canada so my cell will probably not work there.

Pat

38674_417251931443_510806443_4830365_3275087_n.jpg

Just sent Adam a message on FB, just waiting for a response.
EDIT: Got a message back from Adam, he will be sending the banner to me and I will be bringing it to D*C.

Also on a sub-note, I am staying about 2 mi. away from the convention and if anyone is driving and could pick me up for the parade that would be great, e-mail me for my information.

awesome! we have a banner!!

and angelus, i received your email and added you to all the lists.

Soul-Drinker, i have you added to the march list, but i still need a contact email and phone number from you if possible. just send them to the email listed on my profile page here.

So what's the final cutoff? It's looking like DCon may be a possibility after all - YEAHHH! I'd hate to make the trip but miss the parade...

Assuming everything works out (I should know here in a day or two) I will be there ready to rock in my MKVI - Hammer and all!

:D

Same question as DogWizard, just finalizing my flight details, so if that works out, I will be there, MKvi or MKV(B), with at least a shotty, possibly more.

I don't think there is a cutoff time for the parade just to be at the meeting place before the parade begins I guess so we can all walk over to get in place.

OK - It looks like I'm in (barring any unexpected disasters). Please go ahead and sign me up for the parade - Spartan MkVI. Just need a parade ribbon - you may want to get a few extras as there may be people who are not yet on the list...

See ya' there!

Goosebot sent who an email?

wait. what?

Won't have finished armor after all guys. :( I hit a lot more roadblocks than anticipated.

so does this mean you arent marching? or just that you wont have the armor you wanted?

So what's the final cutoff? It's looking like DCon may be a possibility after all - YEAHHH! I'd hate to make the trip but miss the parade... :D

the cutoff is next week i believe, but we dont have to worry about that. ive already signed us up as a group with the dcon guys, and added in a handful of extra spots. so we should be good to go even if a lot of extras decide to march.

and ive added DogWizard and Brandon McClain to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back