Dustins Halo Reach armor *WIP*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dustin

So yesterday, I started on my reach torso by L3X BLU3R1V3R. I did the front part of the V3 chest piece. Today, im hoping to try to complete the back portion. Anyways, heres some PICTURES! YAYY!

Front:

DSC09283.jpg

Side:

DSC09284.jpg

Size testing:

DSC09289.jpg

Helmet w/ Chest:

DSC09290.jpg

Thats all for the chest....for now. Heres an Assault Riffle I did a couple years ago. I totally forgot about until my mom reminded me of it while I was running back and fourth taking pictures of the chest piece. x)

Assault Riffle:

DSC09292.jpg

As you can see, its old. Barrel is missing and all that good stuff. Tell me what you think so far! Updates soon. :)

Hey man, Welcome to the 405th! Hope it turns out good, it looks good so far!

Just out of curiosity, Are you doing anything special for armour wise, or is it gonna be default?

Hey man, Welcome to the 405th! Hope it turns out good, it looks good so far!

Just out of curiosity, Are you doing anything special for armour wise, or is it gonna be default?

Hmm, I was just going to do the default... any suggestions for a "unique" add to my build? :)

Well, do you have Reach? You could try doing your Spartan... I'm doing Emile's armour. Really the choice is yours!

I do have Reach, but my character is just the default. -____- I didnt really get into the customization, I just wanted to kill some covenant. ;) I dont really play Reach much anyways... i'll think about customizing my build along the way. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back