Easiest and/or Hardest Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedrick

Jr Member
What do you guys think are the Hardest and Easiest Achievements in any game are.
I think the easiest 1000 Gamescore Achievements are from the game is Avatar The Last Airbender:The Burning Earth
Its only 5 achievements in the game and all the achievements are Combo attacks like its starts out with 10 hit combo for 150 gamerscore then 20 hit combo for 150 gamerscore, 30 hit combo for 200 gamerscore, 40 hit combo for 200 gamerscore, and 50 hit combo for 300 gamerscore.

I got all those achievements under 20 minutes.
The game kinda sucked so I didnt finish it lol. :lol:

That spartan laser achievement in Halo 3 where you have to kill 2 people at the same time with the spartan laser in a ranked free for all match. That achievement is a real pain.

Hardest:

-Finish Battle Toads
-Playing Crysis on highest settings
-"Catching them all" :whistle:

That's all I have for now...

easiest for me was need for speed most wanted
1000 gs for only beating like 20 races on normal

launching that damn gnome in half life 2 ep2 wasn't necessarily hard.. but it was a giant pain in the ass to carry that thing around the whole game :p

Ragnarok118 said:
Hard - Airplane level on veteran, CoD4

agreed... i gotten half way... and get cut down on the second floor 3rd room... every time... 15 seconds to go...

Last edited by a moderator:
cgspartan said:
launching that damn gnome in half life 2 ep2 wasn't necessarily hard.. but it was a giant pain in the ass to carry that thing around the whole game :p
where do you do it? im still only on half life 2 but i am curious how you get it up there.

killing that tool 'general RAAM' from GoW.

'wait, isnt this ment to be the easy level?'

then again it wasnt exactly hard... just a pain in the ass. 'i pressed A to sprint away not dive at the box beside him!!!!'

christi u still rock despite what anybody says on here!!! I know what you mean about x-mas money were scrapping the bowl on this one this year so yea!! Tiss the season to be BROKE!!! hahahahahaha anywaz hun

luv ya!!

Angie

flying_squirl said:
killing that tool 'general RAAM' from GoW.

'wait, isnt this ment to be the easy level?'
then again it wasnt exactly hard... just a pain in the ass. 'i pressed A to sprint away not dive at the box beside him!!!!'

That guy was a real pain, and it got a lot worse when you up the difficulty. How can anything take that many headshots and LIVE?

7 Day Survivor - Dead Rising

I don't really think it'd be as hard as others but it would be time consuming making it hard to achieve.

what is that achievement like is it suppose to be like a 7 in game days or like 7 levels or like 7 real days, that would be hard.

But the best Achievement is in my sig lol :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back