Edmonton Alberta area help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTrenchSlayer

I’m very new to all of this and I’m a fan of the halo universe since 2008 when I was 5 and I live in the Edmonton Alberta Canada area and was wondering if anyone could help or possibly give hand me downs my head size is 62 my height is 63 and I weigh about 200. I’m really into the ODST armor and basically any from reach

Last edited:
I’m very new to all of this and I’m a fan of the halo universe since 2008 when I was 5 and I live in the Edmonton Alberta Canada area and was wondering if anyone could help or possibly give hand me downs my head size is 62 my height is 63 and I weigh about 200. I’m really into the ODST armor and basically any from reach
Well, some may be able to drive to you and help personally, but alot of us live in other parts of the world and wouldnt be able to make the trip, but can still assist you on the forrums. Having your measurements is a great start. If you go into the armory you can find armors you like, and can scale them to you. After that, you have to decide what method you would like to use to make your suit, such as foam or fibreglassed pepakura.

ECEE is in about 2 weeks. 20th to the 22nd. I don't know if anyone is shedding excess gear but I can do a q&a with you if you want some info on how to start building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back