**ELITE MINOR-REACH** (need some help finishing the unfold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth Knight

Okay ladies and gentlemen, I've been working with Shadow_of_Intent on an Elite Minor armor set. The same set that has been ripped and is now on the cutting block on the forum (where.... I'll get a link later). I've got most of the development done, just have to unfold, fix too long connected pieces, and now I need some help going over the models to maker sure they are ready to go in to production, some are unfolded, some are not, but all of them have the developement lines to work from.

SO.... here's what I got....

Helmet: (No Jaw armor (if you care to take a look at the jaw armor dl the rip model and see the craziness))
Chest: (inner details removed due to inability to fix insecting faces)
Back: (the back part of the chest piece which affixes to the chest)
Cod: (added a support strut to give a little more chance of surviving the warp stage)
Bicep, Shin, Thigh, Boot and a few others WHICH at the moment am having a hard time remembering where they all go to.

NOW.... to the pics... because photobucket is being more than helpful right now I'll be uploading to a facebook page album (sorry guys :( )

Facebook album link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.663933583635631.1073741829.527760657252925&type=3

Okay, what I need is critiquing and comments as well as some people to try out the models (I'll pm/email you the files if you want to take a look at them (not going to put up the links until they are finished). So comment with which number you want to take a swing at and then we'll go from there.

I would really appreciate this, as would Ross (shadow-of-intent) :)

thanks for reading..

Seth

First, source/sauce is probably from the Reach Asset Thread.
I did a bit of cleaning up on them before I released them to that thread. The original mesh was much worse.
For reference - if you import all the model parts together, they should all line up where they are supposed to. That's how they were deliberately exported.

Jaw armour is horrible, I agree - I've seen it.

On the album, (2) is the gauntlet - not the bicep. (5)-1 is the bicep.

Happy to have a look over the unfolds, if you want.
If I can find some time, might be able to re-tweak some of the models, if you need that done.

MS7

First, source/sauce is probably from the Reach Asset Thread.
I did a bit of cleaning up on them before I released them to that thread. The original mesh was much worse.
For reference - if you import all the model parts together, they should all line up where they are supposed to. That's how they were deliberately exported.

Jaw armour is horrible, I agree - I've seen it.

On the album, (2) is the gauntlet - not the bicep. (5)-1 is the bicep.

Happy to have a look over the unfolds, if you want.
If I can find some time, might be able to re-tweak some of the models, if you need that done.

MS7

Alright, should I put up links to download then? Since I'm sure Ross wont' mind them becoming comunity files (since they were from the beginning since they were posted :p ) I'll import all of them and see where everything lines up, thanks for pointing that out ;)

The only model that would need much tweaking is the chest model which has a terible detail mesh that is intersecting like crazy :p

-Seth

To one and all. Here is what I've got done on the elite armor files. the unfolds need done (meaning, the scale, and arangement. I've got the developement (lines) done and ready to go, just to be troubleshooted and arranged). The files in the folder that say "no unfold" mean what I've mentioned, the ones that are just the files are unfolded to scale (not sure what scale is an elite, so you will need to upscale them probably). My energy to get through these models is draining so I would really appreciate that you wonderful people can finish these up, and if you do, remember to post download links back up. Thank you.

-Seth.

4shared folder:
http://www.4shared.com/folder/ZxM6_ecm/_online.html

you'll know which folder ;)

As an added bit I really would like to extend my personal thanks to one of the hardest working people I've met on the forums-Seth! His work on these models has been extensive & I look very forward to putting them together in the coming weeks! However, I would also like to request that if anybody is up for the challenge, that they unfold the files for foam templates on the combat-suit, hands, head, & feet! But thank you so much, Seth! I'm starting on some of your pieces tomorrow! Have a good one, 405th! & happy hunting!

Thank you very much Ross, it means a lot to me. Hopefully this weekend I can get the base elite models uploaded, then you wonder workers can get your hands on them (or you can just sort through MS7's threads and find the Reach Release thread and download them there ;) ).

-Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back