Empty forum space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
The whole forum kinda seems empty after reach was released... am I the only one out there that's not playing the game?

We have loads of teenagers and/or preteens on here, and they've got parents that scream at them if they don't do that "sleep" thing during school season. I think they make up most of the forum...

Ok, I ave discovered what sleep is. It's that gray matter between somewhere around 12:00-3:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M. when everything seems to stop and you don't move or talk. funny thing is, I seem to remember getting in trouble doing that 'sleep' thing when I was a teenager... My teachers would always yell at me for it. hm. Funny...

Ok, I ave discovered what sleep is. It's that gray matter between somewhere around 12:00-3:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M. when everything seems to stop and you don't move or talk. funny thing is, I seem to remember getting in trouble doing that 'sleep' thing when I was a teenager... My teachers would always yell at me for it. hm. Funny...
yeah and does anyone else get visions of being on a boat, with a guy screaming "LIKE A BOSS" which then turns into something completly awesome like giant marshmellows? or am i the only one who owns the special edition version?

@Soul Products: Oh Yeah, I have the "What the CRAP???" Edition, with the Master Chief cameo bonus in it. (And real MJOLNIR armour.) ^_^

i am one of the many teen players of sleep, it is sweeping the nation almost a hard a justin beiber... i am addicted to this game, but i have heard that people cheat and take "pills" i dont know what these pills are but i have heard of them... sleep the game is productividy's greatest enemy *spoiler alert* productivity is the final boss*

Spoiler alert! Did you see the epic alternate ending when it turns out you were part of someone else's dream? lol.

Did you guys ever get to the part with the doorbell that makes you think it's part of your dream, but then the game ends and you have to actually go answer the door?

I love the part where you think your that super hero and you have all the ladies (or dudes if you are a lady) and then you get shot and wake up on the floor, then wake up again, and again and again because you had a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream!!

AND I BEAT IT ON HELL MODE!!!

I love the part where you think your that super hero and you have all the ladies (or dudes if you are a lady) and then you get shot and wake up on the floor, then wake up again, and again and again because you had a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream in a dream!!

AND I BEAT IT ON HELL MODE!!!

Whoa! No, man, I saw that movie "Inception" and now I'm afraid to go beyond a dream within a dream... It gets kinda creepy after that.....

Whoa! No, man, I saw that movie "Inception" and now I'm afraid to go beyond a dream within a dream... It gets kinda creepy after that.....
I know right!!! But I got kicked from the first dream when George Washington kicked me out of the clouds, then in another dream I got the kick because I caught on fire, then the next one I fell down a well, then on the next one I got shot in the face and I woke up on the floor.
all that+ hell mode= WIN!!

It was awesome!!

Wow. that sounds intense. insomnia is beginning to sound pretty good about now. lol

I always thought sleep was that ting you do when you have no energy to sand bondo, but wow I must be missing some thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back