Energy Sword On True Swords

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoC ByTeS said:
Nice find!
oh so it hasnt been posted :D i cant decide to by the sword, or buy this one http://www.trueswords.com/battle-ready-ful...ord-p-2192.html

Edit: yesterday i got a bonken training katana from my birth mom:
134912.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
koobs said:
I wouldn't ever buy a stainless steel sword, unless it's just going to be a wall hanger.

But still, nice find on the energy sword.
why? stinless steel is the best next to a full blown hand crafted one
and yeah i know they were on ebay. keegan said he was gonna get one XD

stainless steel is reproduction so they r only for show,as for the energy sword that one looks to be too unstable if its stainless steel,

with a katana u at least have balance and stability, that energy sword is asking for trouble imo

Assassin716 said:
stainless steel is reproduction so they r only for show,as for the energy sword that one looks to be too unstable if its stainless steel,

with a katana u at least have balance and stability, that energy sword is asking for trouble imo
the energy sword of course. it doesnt look too well for actual use. but the one im planning on getting can be sharpened for use. actuly most of them on trueswords can.

Yea, I could only imagin an idiot buying this because a Master Replica
is too expensive for his cosplaying need, then getting carried away at a
convention, then tearing away at an attendee, then being carried away by
security. . . let's stay with our own hand made. ;) :p

:cautious:

Hmm. If you're looking for a sharpened sword that looks like the Halo Energy Sword, I think you should immediately check yourself in. :confused:

What... are you gonna cut your weeds with it? Conventions won't let you through the door... so you have to keep it in your house or thereabouts..

Not fun... not an Energy Sword. ABS connecting two stainless steel blades? Ouch! They're not going to stay parallel. I make plastic on plastic Energy Swords, and that's a challenge... nevermind Steel on plastic. The weight difference alone will mess up the alignment of the tips of the blades.

Does it glow? Does the blade pattern or handle detailing match any of the Halo games?

I think these manufacturers are trying to sucker some Halo fans with an unliscensed un-canon product. I'd recommend to make your own, even for that price.

But, I'm biased, don't listen to me.

Sean Bradley said:
:cautious:

Hmm. If you're looking for a sharpened sword that looks like the Halo Energy Sword, I think you should immediately check yourself in. :confused:

What... are you gonna cut your weeds with it? Conventions won't let you through the door... so you have to keep it in your house or thereabouts..

Not fun... not an Energy Sword. ABS connecting two stainless steel blades? Ouch! They're not going to stay parallel. I make plastic on plastic Energy Swords, and that's a challenge... nevermind Steel on plastic. The weight difference alone will mess up the alignment of the tips of the blades.
Does it glow? Does the blade pattern or handle detailing match any of the Halo games?

I think these manufacturers are trying to sucker some Halo fans with an unliscensed un-canon product. I'd recommend to make your own, even for that price.

But, I'm biased, don't listen to me.

not fun atall. its more for collecting but i wanna see someone get it and actuly try and use it, brakes it, bitches to his mom, gets grounded, ect.

i have one *not that one but the all metal one* and yes it is unstable and wobbley, what do you expect its two long rods of metal on a thin handle its pretty cool though. Heavy to hold to me is its only down fall def. a wall hanger. but its awsome to be like "hey check out wats behind my door" and then my freinds get all wide eyed seeing a real energy sword and pick it up and act like there holding it. we even got pics of me holding it and "stabbing" my freind with it lol its flimsy enough to wear you can carefully wrap it around a persons neck uncomfortably,his idea. its a cool sword to have though to just hang IMO though when i get something to hang it im going to eventually make a covie helmet or see if i can buy i think it was link that was maken the covenan skull and then put the two daggars on the sides.

still need to slice a watermelon with it >:D

Mr.Jack said:
stainless steel? no thanks. lol. looks nice, but i doubt itll help much when the zombies invade.

Starting with......

.......THIS TOPIC!!!

HOLY $#!T! SOME GUY JUST POSTED IN A THREAD THAT WAS ONLY 16 DAYS OLD! LETS ALL SCREAM 'NECRO NECRO OMGWTF NECRO!' EVEN THOUGH THE POST WAS ON TOPIC!

Seriously, shut the hell up with the omgwtfbbq necro post. If the post is on-topic, let it be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back