Enrisan's Mk Vi Suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, i love your paint job!! Very nice choice of the color blue, and i think you'r the first blue spartan here on the forums, beside ithica and some others. :lol:

Did you resin and glass( sorry i didn't go to the front page,) those. If you did, you did a nice job, no bubbles, nice and smooth, it's like chief handed it to ya. nice job'

TSM

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Dude, i love your paint job!! Very nice choice of the color blue, and i think you'r the first blue spartan here on the forums, beside ithica and some others. :lol:

Did you resin and glass( sorry i didn't go to the front page,) those. If you did, you did a nice job, no bubbles, nice and smooth, it's like chief handed it to ya. nice job'
TSM
thanks. the painted pieces are actually molded parts. I gave up with the pep stuff a long time ago, not enough time to make them all.

EMOD360 said:
hey i been looking for those tights and i was wandering if you could help me out by giving me the link for them cuz i cant seem to find them anywhere i look. thanks
EMOD360
sure, I had already posted the link a few pages ago..
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=12214

Last edited by a moderator:
That is looking great! Really love the paint job as well.

For the inside of you helmet, where did you get the headliner fabric?

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the rest of your armor painted and your AR painted! :)

Wah! AWESOME work! Very good detailing on the shins!

What scales did you use for the shins/thighs/cod piece? How tall are you?

Once again, GREAT work so far!

pooper said:
That is looking great! Really love the paint job as well.

For the inside of you helmet, where did you get the headliner fabric?

Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see the rest of your armor painted and your AR painted! :)
thanks! =]
I got the headliner fabric at Joann fabrics. I got the idea from Sean, it's really comfortable inside the helmet.

SteelSpartan said:
The paint job is awesome...

did you put any varnish on it? because the finish product seems really matte... (I like that) :)
thanks, I just sprayed black primer and wiped away, it took away some of the gloss from the blue.

Xtreme TACTICS 101 said:
Wah! AWESOME work! Very good detailing on the shins!

What scales did you use for the shins/thighs/cod piece? How tall are you?

Once again, GREAT work so far!
lol thanks but I didn't make the shins, all of the new stuff are molded parts I got from Adam.
I don't remember what scale I used for the pep pieces though, I might do something with those later on.

Sorry for double post. I finished most of the pieces.

AR_Finished_4.jpg

Thanks again Adam for the AR, you are too awesome. I'll post pictures once I glue in the barrel and flashlight.
AR_Finished_7.jpg

LeftForearm_done.jpg

Rbicep_done.jpg

cod_done.jpg

cod_back_done.jpg

cod_beltpacks_done.jpg

My PVC mannequin, still need to glue pieces together so I can hang up my armor.
mannequin_on_base.jpg

MannequinBase.jpg

My new undersuit
undersuit_3.jpg

All I need left are thighs, torso and boots!

P.S. Looking for a price quote on a dual fan kit for my helmet! PM me.

SoullessSin said:
Looking good :D
By the way, how sturdy is the Pvc Mannequin?
It's pretty sturdy, it won't fall over. The black wooden base is pretty heavy. I just have to glue the joints though so once I have piece hanging off them they won't come apart and bring the pieces down with it.

Shade said:
`Looking awesome! ;)
thank you! :D

DogWizard said:
Hey - I've seen that mannequin somewhere before... :lol:

Still need a light? I sent you a PM...
lol, hmm I wonder where.. haha. Thanks for the help on that!

I replied to your PM.

thanks, the thing that makes me mad is that I had the scales in my lower def pieces pretty good, but I second guessed myself when I gave my girlfriend the scales and they ended up too big...

I wish I had a girlfriend like yours... what does she ask in return for her making this for you? lol because seriously, no girl I know would ever do this kind of thing for their boyfriend

haha. are you serious? my girlfriend is doing one with me. one for me, and one for her.

Halo3Lover117 said:
Lucky! I don't know were to start now. Last time I was working on my armor I was almost done with the helmet, and I was going to take a break and when I came back my dog chewed the whole thing up. I was working on a table, I guess she jumped up and grabbed it :angry/angry.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> Oh well, I dont know if I should start over or if I should give up.
dont give up its worth it once ur done

A shame you didn't continue with the Pep pieces you'd put together, dude. They were looking really good, and you got the scaling perfect imho.

Love the choice of colour, btw. That's a nice shade of blue. Really stands out. Any plans for weathering it all once you're done? :unsure

SPARTAN II said:
A shame you didn't continue with the Pep pieces you'd put together, dude. They were looking really good, and you got the scaling perfect imho.

Love the choice of colour, btw. That's a nice shade of blue. Really stands out. Any plans for weathering it all once you're done? :unsure

thanks! I thought they were weathered... :unsure lol. I didn't want too much battle damage on them.

I'm actually planning on finishing up the cod and shins sometime.

Well here's my almost finished suit (for now) that I wore at the ODST release. Finished it literally 2 hours before the midnight release. Torso is by Timecon that Adam let me borrow. Thanks again!

costume1.jpg

costume2.jpg

costume3.jpg

costumegamestop1.jpg

costumegamestop3.jpg

Video of my suit in action for the first time. The suit needs some more modifications to make it more comfortable.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqN1lRneXuE[/video]

WOW Erinsan! your MKVI is

absolutely awesome! Can't

wait till I finish my HD ver.

hopefully it turns out great

like this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back