Ever wonder how easy it is to dance in Spartan armor? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah savagegiggles!!
ha you don't know how much i've been using your suit for reference for my own :D
obviously not legacy fx standards though.. haha

@ Trooper0621 I gotta say you took a lot of great photo's and as for the question you asked about that patch the reach trooper is wearing, well thats simple that's an MNU Force Battalion patch from the movie District 9. I have the same ones WETA makes and sells these patches so I ended up picking a few up from them at SDCC.

@Savagegiggles Welcome to the forums! I was also wanting to know was that your only gig wearing that armor or are they planning to have you make an appearance at one of the bigger Reach Release Parties?

Savagegiggles must be the real Kat. She's moving faster than the Bungie guys while in full armor. Augmentations I say

Aqua Solace, i don't think that's on at all mate. Even if Savagegiggles wasn't a member of 405th she deserves some level of her own privacy.

Heya! =D Welcome to the boards. It was great meeting you and taking photos with you! I was in the Emile suit with my friends and my sister photographing. Hanging around until Bungie was done signing was totally worth it to see that crazy dancing. =P

Thanks! It was great meeting you too ^_^
And yessss it was teh awesome! Maybe next time we can dance together : D

Well...im not the only one who dances...mwhahaha
picture-035.jpg

ha! i danced with her at comic con, when she said "nice moves" i was shocked she was a girl!, she was almost as tall as me! (6'6 in suit)
at SDCC i had a built in speaker system
wait... is that the comicon i think your talking about? the one where a guy got shishka to laugh?

Well, just watch this video! haha

Don't worry, it's not no crazy "bollywood" stuff. XD Or whatever it's called. :p

The funny thing is, I have her added as my friend on facebook and xbox live(; Oh and a friend on here too. SavegeGiggles:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartans don't need music to dance, lol

i was called the "seven foot spartan" soooooooo many times, considering im 6'7 lol

It's now a spartan dance party...

Made this vid about a month ago from pure boredom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I couldn't stop laughing at the barbie song, that was hilarious. its like watching a missing episode from "Out of work Spartan"

those where some awesome robot moves in that spartan armour:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back