Ever wonder how easy it is to dance in Spartan armor? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoloKnight that was awesome. Totally jealous you got to dance with Kat. And Trooper we totally need more Spartan Dance vids.

i havent washed my gloves since she touched my hands =P lol
she had some moves for a spartan III, we spartan II's are naturally better dancers

Heya! =D Welcome to the boards. It was great meeting you and taking photos with you! I was in the Emile suit with my friends and my sister photographing. Hanging around until Bungie was done signing was totally worth it to see that crazy dancing. =P

Daniel just told me, I didn't believe it... Welcome to our site!!

Oh, and i do want to ask, is there any kind of mesh or screen on the inside of that visor? just a hunch of curiosity?

uhhhhh ohhhhh!!!!!!

i just did a bad bad thing george....
just got done watching napoleon dynamite (dont ask..) and i decided to give my suit one last work out before i start repairs.......

the video will be up sooooooonnnnn!!
heres a hint.... it relates to dance.......

And yes, I'm tall. About 6'.
And yes, the suit was very hard to move in at first. Though it got easier as I got used to it : D

And thanks guys! : D
Hey! You signed up! Think you might stick around, and maybe try your hand at building your own suit? :p

I actually want to build MY Kat costume off the one that you wore, but I need more pictures of that darn thing! XD

Daniel just told me, I didn't believe it... Welcome to our site!!

Oh, and i do want to ask, is there any kind of mesh or screen on the inside of that visor? just a hunch of curiosity?

Under the helmet? Nope.
Well, I had a ninja hood thing that covered everything but my face, if that's what you mean.
Other than that nope. :)

@everyone else- thanks! : D
&Trooper, you has pictures of us? :)

All this dancing is epic!

Welcome to the 405th, Savagegiggles (or should we call you Kat?)!

How is that visor so awesome? Is that info classified?

Under the helmet? Nope.
Well, I had a ninja hood thing that covered everything but my face, if that's what you mean.
Other than that nope. :)

@everyone else- thanks! : D
&Trooper, you has pictures of us? :)

I swear I'm smiling in these photos!

4969689393_89b78ec6fe_b.jpg

4969690503_dcecdf968d_b.jpg

4970303566_552aedeaa7_b.jpg

4969691877_aa3548b7fc_b.jpg

4969692365_748c826614_b.jpg

4970395962_dcb5162362_b.jpg

4970396856_be76932641_b.jpg

4969785051_7b03cc1a9b_b.jpg

PS Noble 6 Avatar code to first person to ID the patch on the Reach trooper's shoulder. Where it's from and what unit it's for.

@Halogodess what kind of reference shots do you need? I can try and nab specific things next time I see the suits.

PS Noble 6 Avatar code to first person to ID the patch on the Reach trooper's shoulder. Where it's from and what unit it's for.

I already got a code from you but I've just gotta say I didn't even recognize that before! Looked familiar but couldn't place it.
I got a full set of postcards and patches signed by 3 of the guys who worked on it, including that patch :)

@Halogodess what kind of reference shots do you need? I can try and nab specific things next time I see the suits.
Well, I am looking for some more good shots of the back, the little pack on the thigh and a few straight on shots of a few other things like the shin piece. I want to edit the models I have, but I need more straight on shots since I can't really do it when the pictures are angled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back