Fallout 3 Terminator Wip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though your countries earthing system may not have contributed to the stray voltage collecting in the soldering tip, i would bet it would be up there with reasons why people overheat diods and cook components. I just don't understand why America doesn't use the M.E.N earthing system it is so much safer.

I think I just left it on the lead too long to be honest.

Pics.

Picture002-2.jpg

Picture001-3.jpg

I have the resin drying ATM.

And BTW it's a rounder model than the previous one.

A copy paste from my thread in the Wasteland outpost.

On a slightly un-related note...

"Don't you wish your, fan was hot like mine"

Well don't 'ya?

Img_2535.jpg

th_Img_2528.jpg

Got it at an Antique store in Yukon Oklahoma for 60$ with tax, not the best price. But pretty fair I think considering the great condition it's in, it also pushes air really nice even on slow(BTW that's the speed it's on in the video).

th_MVI_2536.jpg

More pics:

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c366/1h23/Antiques/

On a more related note...

The resin has cured now I just need to go get some more bondo.

Wow. At first I was concerned at the non-metalic look of a good portion of your pieces, but now that you have painted everything it looks stunning. Proportionally it is awesome as well. Keep up the quality work!

IMG_2945.jpg

IMG_2946.jpg

IMG_2947.jpg

IMG_2948.jpg

Entered the helmet in the county fair, one of the assistants grabbed it wrong whe picking it up and broke it. Now You can't even tell it was broken cause I'm a 1337 fixorz :
(This is a Before pic)
IMG_2935.jpg

And gloves I'll be getting:
41D1Kz9XSSL_SS500_.jpg

this looks amazing! im a fan of fallout so hats off to you! nice job on the weathering/dirty look :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back