Fallout 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, I don't want some lowly Pep model, I want a real true blue Vault Suit, I could jerry rig some armor easy from a thrift store or something.

Something that sacred deserves clothe mah boy.

Now back to enjoying some delicious Strange Meat I harvested meself.

Mmmmmmnnnnn

ThreeDog tastes good.

Well, like a ton of us here, I am in love with Fallout 3. Awesome Game, and what makes it even more awesome, EXPANSION PACKS!!!!!!! There are going to be 3 EXpansion Packs, and make sure you don't finish the main questline, because one Expansion picks up after the main questline. Also, there is going to be a Custom Creator for the PC version, which I am very excited for too. Even though I don't have the PC version, I'll buy it just for that. You can create locations, NPC's, Weapons, quests, etc.. So, here you can get all hyped up about the expansions, and/or talk about what you would like to put in the Game with the Creator.

I borrowed the game from a friend and its great! however I was disappointed lack of vehicles, no horse like modes of transport I would give anything for a nuclear motorbike. as for the expansions should very interesting.

I've merged the topics for easy ref. :)

Two things Vampyredh, any chance of you pulling the T51B power armor model and are you able to pull textures too? If we had textures, those models you posted would be the ultimate references for making some of these bad boys. Anyway thanks for all the work helping folks out so far.

As for the expansions, man I can't wait!

The only thing I wish the game had was a 2-player co-op feature.

actually, I was the first to make a thread about F3, before the release, but whatever, dead thread, let's stick to this one.
I'm really waiting for the G.E.C.K., map maker.

JustMe

Well I decided to visit Megaton after some time away. Then I recieved a "Distress Transmission" from Amata, (The chick from 101)

They have a new Overseer, he was one of the guys who was at your 10th Birthday party.

I got in using the new code Amata gave me, Everybody remembered me, and lead me to the overseer, Amata asked me to not kill the new Overseer, So I tried making him calm down, and make the Vault open, so they can communicate with the outside world, He responded with a Bullet to my head. So I had to kill him. Either that or sit there for a good Half an Hour watching him attempt to penetrate my brand new BHOS Armor :], Which I was recently rewarded. Anyway, yeah, so I killed him, And I got a Baseball cap out of it! Amata said she was upset, but she understood it had to be done. Amata is the new Overseer and asks me to leave the vault. There isn't much I can do... Apparently there is a way to force everybody out of the Vault, but I'm trying to stay good. The last direction of the quest says "Leave Vault 101 Forever"

Its a shame, I thought it would be cool to go back whenever I felt like it. Maybe the "Forever" bit is a lie, it would be nice if in the expansion packs, they added some expansion to the same quest, so I can go back and somehow have access to the Vault all the time. Now I'm off to the junkyard, to go find this Dog that everybody is talking about.

Anyone else do the Vault 101 Return quest? Any variations (depending if you killed the original overseer)???

Last edited by a moderator:
IT IS BOS NOT BHOS LEARN IT
Yes went through the return quest, pretty much the same but with the original overseer and I didn't kill him.

JustMe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(just me(no one else) @ Nov 29 2008, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>IT IS BOS NOT BHOS LEARN IT
Yes went through the return quest, pretty much the same but with the original overseer and I didn't kill him.

JustMe</div>

Its neither.

Its "Brotherhood Of Steel"

Not once in the game is "BHoS" or "BoS" Mentioned, As neither are official, Then we can use them to our own liking.

And I prefer BHoS, And I will continue to use BHoS.

Plus, I got my dog, I see he is pretty useful, But to be honest when I'm going into a building he gets in the way. At least they give you the flexibility to tell your dog to Stay or Follow, Not to mention you can make him fetch Ammo, Food or Meths for you.

Actually is is BOS, the games creators themselves use that for the Brotherhood, and it has been in use since 1998 since the first fallout.

as far as the textures are concerned I Have all of them already I am still looking up a way to convert them from .dds to jpeg as soon as I get them converted and sorted I will link them to my 4shared.

Sorry for the Zombification on my thread, But is anyone here (Sigma mostly) Planning on a BhoS Power Armor build?

Sigma, commented on your profile about it, Your PM box is full.

Scratch build?

Or you using those 3d files I sent you?

Reply to my PM ._.

And you're not planning a whole suit?

yeah I killed the overseer I don't see how else it could of worked out, but I did get the bobble head so its all worth it.

i dont know if yall noticed, but over at IGN uder the XBOX 360 section they have screenshots and an interview with a Bethesda guy about the new DLC. looks like were fighting in Alaska...

Lol win

Actually Fallout 1 was 1997, Fallout 2 was 1998 (and still one of the greatest games to play ever - even easier now since most PHONES have the power.)

and yes, it is BOS, common in all Fallout Series prior to 3 (even Tactics and the horrible spin off FPS)

Had to rez this topic because there are way too many problems with it, get your facts straight if your going to post please, thanks, don't leave Half-Truths sitting there for years.

Kissker said:
Actually Fallout 1 was 1997, Fallout 2 was 1998 (and still one of the greatest games to play ever - even easier now since most PHONES have the power.)

and yes, it is BOS, common in all Fallout Series prior to 3 (even Tactics and the horrible spin off FPS)

Had to rez this topic because there are way too many problems with it, get your facts straight if your going to post please, thanks, don't leave Half-Truths sitting there for years.

No, you didn't have to necro a topic, seeing how no more than 1 person (probably yourself) would actually find it. If someone cared enough about whether the game came out in 1997, or if the Brotherhood of Steel abbreviation was BOS, they can Google it. Unless you contribute to a topic that still has relevance, don't necro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back