Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, i am currently making an ODST suit, and though i'm new to all this i think my suit is a VERY high quality (minus the paint job, which will just be on solid colour with battle damage). I live in london, and will be happy to donate my suit to u (free) once done if you need it :D (as long as i get it back :p) email me if interested, and if not, then, your loss not mine :)

wetpineapple@hotmail.com

I hope its something like three or four! I really, reaalllyyy want to see this film.

hours??? haha no, that would take up too much internet for me... (i hope the real movie is though :p)

any way i reckon a shortened and a full version should be available, a shortened for when you just wanna show your friends within a short amount of time and a full for when you really wanna just take in the awesomeness.... just like real movie trailers!!! (ad 4 tv+ ad 4 computer thats longer, for the real box office movies that is)

p.s i hope microsoft allows you to realease this into cinemas if they think it has atleast 5 coatings of awesomesauce, which it will :p

if you agree then :) if not then it's ok,

monk1junk1

let me know if you need any VFX or post help! I've worked at a few post houses and am freelance with way too much free time at the moment :)

-justin

I started reading this thread expecting to see a video, or something finished. Is that not the case? Is this still in production?

Not to sound like I'm complaining about all the awesome prop work that people have made for this. But if the final product is supposed to be a fan film, and the fan film is only in post then why is it in the elite showcase if it isn't even finished?

I started reading this thread expecting to see a video, or something finished. Is that not the case? Is this still in production?

Not to sound like I'm complaining about all the awesome prop work that people have made for this. But if the final product is supposed to be a fan film, and the fan film is only in post then why is it in the elite showcase if it isn't even finished?
The warthog.

Wish I could've made it to the filming but damn army got in the way again!!! :(

Hope the trailer turns out well! :) maybe I'll be able to make the filming of the feature

Cooper I hope that all of the work that you guys are doing works out....

lookin forward towards the trailer

Leaked photos of awesome! Sorry, saw it on twitter and just couldn't resist sharing. Gotta tide the anticipation over somehow now that we've been teased with a teaser as RoxyRoo said. =P

38732_478658969675_620834675_6722597_47613_n.jpg

Liking the finger placement. Did you get people with actual military training to fill in some of the slots?

I was going to lend assistance in that area but unfortunately I was on a training ex during the filming :( I'm sure they did alright tho :)

All I know is the movie "MONSTERS" supposedly was made for well under a $100,000....rumor has it for only $15k. All the CG and effects were done by the producer/director and it did so well a bidding war started for it. Now its going to the big screen...so if the effects on this are done well enough, i will be patient, because who knows...maybe we can see it in 3,000 theaters! ;)

That must be a fresh Marine considering the lacking amount of battle damage... :p

What ever happened to the visor/glasses on the helmet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back