FanExpo 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay tall guys - it's perfect for me as an A.I. :cool:
If Fan Expo 2020 falls on a different weekend from DCon, I'll make the trip down next year too.
FanExpo 2020 will fall on August 27 to 30th. So that would make it Labour Day weekend.
The only reason they changed it this year is because it was the 25th anniversary. They wanted to get as many people to attend as possible.

Howdy boys, looking good in those photos!

Sadly Fan Expo landed on my kids returning from summer camp (and our getting a new puppy). I promise to make it one day though!

Last edited:
Photo dump! After the con we did a photoshoot. Photos courtesy of @Shenkerz friend JJSPhotography.
0016.jpg
0015.jpg
0014.jpg
0013.jpg
0012.jpg
0011.jpg
0010.jpg
0009.jpg
0008.jpg
0007.jpg
0006.jpg
0005.jpg
0004.jpg

Those photos are awesome!

If FanExpo is Labour Day weekend I may finally be able to make it (it always lands on pickup from my kid's summer camp)!

Those photos are awesome!

If FanExpo is Labour Day weekend I may finally be able to make it (it always lands on pickup from my kid's summer camp)!
Sorry. FanExpo is still the 27th to 30th. BUT, Labour Day is Sept 7th. So the event is the week before.

How come only the Candian's get the good photos :-\
Because a bunch of our members are photographers/videographers and artists that decided they wanted to make some rockin armour. Off the top of my head I know that CplYapFlip and Rinzlerr joined the cosplay community as shutterbugs and then jumped into armour, BlazedStarbon is all about cosplay music videos and then there's people like PurpleRogue and PaiganBoi that have artsy tendencies and just know their ways around a camera.

Because a bunch of our members are photographers/videographers and artists that decided they wanted to make some rockin armour. Off the top of my head I know that CplYapFlip and Rinzlerr joined the cosplay community as shutterbugs and then jumped into armour, BlazedStarbon is all about cosplay music videos and then there's people like PurpleRogue and PaiganBoi that have artsy tendencies and just know their ways around a camera.
I gotta start bringing my DSLR, make the Midwest represent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back