Fate of The Chief? - SPOILERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironcobra3000 said:
Did Anyone go to that link I posted? >.>

<div class='codetop'></div><div class='codemain'>There are no spoilers in the ad. The ad agency does not even know what happens at the end of the game. They are just using "flavor."</div>

Last edited by a moderator:
Owned. Master Chief doesn't die. He's too cool to die.
If he does to save humanity, cool. I would want to go back in time in Halo, that would be pimpin.

Here's a very good reason that I think the Chief won't die, and I think Bungie knows this, and has acted on it.

Everyone expects him to die.

And Also, at the End of the E3 2007 trailer, he was over the Ark Console, meaning that the ark Fired, meaning that the halos... fired O_O

Ironcobra3000 said:
I Dont know, but also the Ark Was in fact fired in the trailer when the pelican was flying overhead.

Just to let you folks know, Frankie said at the Amsterdam video interview that if they were to continue Halo down the road, they would use a hole new line of characters. Yep, bye bye mister master chief bye by. :(

Cheers!

-John117.

For Pete's sake, not necessarily! Why do people assume that he's going to die? I'm not saying that he most definitely will not, but let's not get stuck on him dying. For one, it's not set in stone, and for two, this site is full of Master Chiefs! It's devastating to our ego!

Spartan-419 said:
For Pete's sake, not necessarily! Why do people assume that he's going to die? I'm not saying that he most definitely will not, but let's not get stuck on him dying. For one, it's not set in stone, and for two, this site is full of Master Chiefs! It's devastating to our ego!

Tisk Tisk.... Denial. Happens to the best of us. Here:
:hug: its ok. :p

Cheers!

-John117.

Or it could be like harry potter. Say its the end and then out of nowhere Jk rowling/ Bungie says " i want to make more money, so more harry potter/ halo"

Jk ;-)

But Jk rowling is making more HP books

Spartan 061 said:
Or it could be like harry potter. Say its the end and then out of nowhere Jk rowling/ Bungie says " i want to make more money, so more harry potter/ halo"

Jk ;-)

But Jk rowling is making more HP books

Are you serious? God, let it die already. If you say 7, don't over do it! Oh well.

Cheers!

-John117

No, I heard that Book 7 is the last book. Anything more might be just interwebz rumors... but sorry, getting off topic.

Chief don't die on us now!

Spartan-419 said:
No, I heard that Book 7 is the last book. Anything more might be just interwebz rumors... but sorry, getting off topic.

Chief don't die on us now!

Not now at least! :wowie:

Cheers!

-John117.

Adam. It's not smart to put the spoiler, then say Spoiler. Thats like if we were in 2004 and right before Halo 2 comes out, you post.

Cortana gets captured by gravemind, and there will be a Halo 3! Spoilers.

since bungie said it was going to be the last game, i had a felling, i hope we see his face, even thoough that might cause racial tension

FAII3N ANG3I said:
since bungie said it was going to be the last game, i had a felling, i hope we see his face, even thoough that might cause racial tension

no chief face, if that means I gotta take out one of me beloved ODSTs for a spare helmet then so be it, but no chief face, plus he was described in the books imagine his face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back