Fate of The Chief? - SPOILERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
adreniline said:
Adam. It's not smart to put the spoiler, then say Spoiler. Thats like if we were in 2004 and right before Halo 2 comes out, you post.

Cortana gets captured by gravemind, and there will be a Halo 3! Spoilers.

Last edited by a moderator:
FAII3N ANG3I said:
i think he looks like me, because i have saved the world twice so we must look identicle

all we know is that Master Chief has a scar right below his right eye.

true, but we always suspected this would happen. Perhaps it really will... or perhaps they're trying to throw us off the scent, like with online co-op.

Evolve said:
FAII3N ANG3I said:
i think he looks like me, because i have saved the world twice so we must look identicle

all we know is that Master Chief has a scar right below his right eye.

I thought it was his left. <.<

It doesn't really matter what he looks like, thats not the issue on this thread.
:roll:
The real question is, will the chief die, and will it be dramatic or just a way to close the story. Also I think the question of going back in time has at least some merit, because 343 does allude to knowing the chief from before.

WAAAA! The master chief is going to die? how? ADAM please tell me how the master chief dies then I will avenge him!

Okay, my dream ending for Halo 3: Master CHief, destroys the ark, wiping out all of Africa, and killing himself and like, a trillion covvies as he does so.

...Thats just what I think would be cool...

But I don't like the time travel thing...sounds stupid..on paper at least...

And his death should be SAD...if he does die.

But i bet it'll end with him like, walking away from what ever happens, and he starts to pull off his helmet, but JUST as it gets to his chin, the screen goes black, all Sopranos like, and it just says: Halo 3

and then i'm all: WTF!?!?

I doubt you'll see is face. Just a guess. ;)

They'll save that for later Halo games. you know they'll make more, just not trilogy related.

I just had a thought... and a hope. In the Halo 3 "Believe" diorama, the intro says that a monument was built in John's honor, not a memorial. Monuments aren't always for dead people... he might just do something really really cool!

Sarge Christi said:
I doubt you'll see is face. Just a guess. ;)

They'll save that for later Halo games. you know they'll make more, just not trilogy related.

Whats ironic is that in the books he has freckles and brown hair...I have freckles and brown hair..his name is john...my name is..will...we are connected!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back