Fate of The Chief? - SPOILERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MC won't die. He needs to be a bit more dramatic.
IMO, he'll live, but he'll save the world. The diorama is just a TRIBUTE to what MC DID, not to MC.

I've seen the ending. I know. There is a big grave stone and 117 is scratched into it. That black marine talks for like 5 minutes about how the MC went. I know

Wow, if it wasn't bad enough to have people posting videos, you had to do that. Thanks, man. Thanks a whole lot.

it does say SPOILERS!!! on the topic name, plus "The Fate of the Chief." you cant critisise people for posting what you dont have to read. That isnt fair.

He's lying.
If he isn't, I swear to god I will find you and beat the sh!t out of you.
And if that IS the end, you need an IP ban.
;(

too damn bad. Shouldn't of put SPOILERS and then told Me MC can't die. After i say he dies. You're gunna get told down. And yeah he dies unfortunately.

Not a good way to boost your popularity though, Andrew L.
I still think that people shouldnt complain about spoilers in a topic explicitly marked as containing such...
And he could be wrong - why do u have to believe what he says?

Andrew L said:
too damn bad. Shouldn't of put SPOILERS and then told Me MC can't die. After i say he dies. You're gunna get told down. And yeah he dies unfortunately.

Andrew. I think you need to look over the phrase "Spartans Never Die."

And to those who thought he was being truthful...boy are you in for a big surprize.

Hes still alive at the end apparently and cortona says "It'll be awhile before they come to get us" and the chief says "Wake me when they get here" and apparently goes into a cryotube..which is somehow still working in space...im not sure..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
THANK YOU GOD it isn't true.
Sounds like a really freaking crappy ending, though, Andrew's version. I highlighted your version for a second.

Ares said:
THANK YOU GOD it isn't true.
Sounds like a really freaking crappy ending, though, Andrew's version. I highlighted your version for a second.

Lol yeah..Im still pissed off about some other stuff id-rather-not-say-about that suposibly happens.

EDIT: And lol andrew...."A black marine goes on for 5 minutes on what happened"...Jesus your full of ****.

BIGMOFOSPOILER!!

Lord Hood is there giving his respects to Sargent Johnson and Miranda Key's grave. They Both Died Somehow. THATS WHAT WAS HAPPENING!

Only the arbiter was the one who surrived (and chief and cortona) but hood and them didn't know it yet.

I believe by "A black marine" he's referring to Sgt. Johnson, and that statement by MY standards is racist.

Ok I am sorry for those that read this subject and miss under stood the idea of spoiler.. or what its ok... but we should still be civil to one another..... as for the ending... I don't know but I really thinking MC Deserves... his spartan glory... because... his life after the war would be even more... demanding... because... every one would have made it a big deal and elected him the leader for life or something... and he was a picked to save earth...not asked... so i think... he should die...but thats just my idea...of this topic...

Only the good die young... and besides... does any one like the idea of MC dieing of old age? because he is close to it...

Master Chief is accounted as 43 in the books. As a Spartan there is a higher chance of living longer, also people live much longer in the future.

Gopher11789 said:
Ok I am sorry for those that read this subject and miss under stood the idea of spoiler.. or what its ok... but we should still be civil to one another..... as for the ending... I don't know but I really thinking MC Deserves... his spartan glory... because... his life after the war would be even more... demanding... because... every one would have made it a big deal and elected him the leader for life or something... and he was a picked to save earth...not asked... so i think... he should die...but thats just my idea...of this topic...

Only the good die young... and besides... does any one like the idea of MC dieing of old age? because he is close to it...

My mom is 50 and she makes us believe shes not old. So the chief is practicly a toddler :D

I don't think Cheif would just dessert the human race. He's loyal to the UNSC chain of command and wouldn't dessert if it ment his life. Cheif's gona die, its a simple as that. How he's gong to die is another question...

I'd laugh so hard if he died from something stupid like friendly fire or mabey a vehicle runs over/fall on him, or mabey the covenant just gun him down. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back