Favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here watch The Magical Shopping Arcade of Abenabashi ? I thought it was hilarious.

I, too, watch a lot of anime... it would take quite some time to write all of them out.

But, one that I didn't see listed here yet is Dragonaught It's relatively new, but I really like it.

I would have to say that FMA and Samurai Champloo are two of my favorites... Naruto is getting close though...

I thought Elfen Lied was good... even if it did get a bit weird at times...

Ooo, Appleseed is another good one!

Alright I'm going to stop rambling on about this.. If I keep typing I'll end up spending an hour on one post. lol

I like Love Hina, Gunslinger Girl, and does anyone recognize this anime?:

l_6d132f5ea07f5a9d76cc0dfc3506d8c9.jpg

gamerguy55 said:
Anyone here watch The Magical Shopping Arcade of Abenabashi ? I thought it was hilarious.

I, too, watch a lot of anime... it would take quite some time to write all of them out.

But, one that I didn't see listed here yet is Dragonaught It's relatively new, but I really like it.

I would have to say that FMA and Samurai Champloo are two of my favorites... Naruto is getting close though...

Alright I'm going to stop rambling on about this.. If I keep typing I'll end up spending an hour on one post. lol

Appleseed is sweet. The first was average, but Ex Machina was amazing. Story was a bit predictable, but the action made up for that.
EDIT: Oh! I'm so happy! The DVD Spice and Wolf episode was just released by BBS! :D Horo is mai waifu!

Last edited by a moderator:
mel_surf5 said:
your only on 134?? Youve got a long way ahead of you. im on the latest one which is like 172 i think..??
you can watch elfen lied ep on youtube
No. I've actually all 172 episodes already. The bad episode is #134.

gamerguy55 said:

lol im gona have to check that out.. and about elfen lied, yes it is abit weird, especially with all the nudity.. im a girl so it doesnt really interest me.. lol

Ral Partha said:
No. I've actually all 172 episodes already. The bad episode is #134.
ohhh.. i thought i read you say you were on the latest ep.. sorry about that lol. 134 was a really bad ep. but at least bleach's fillers are better than naruto

BlacRoseImmortal said:

ELFEN LIED!

BlacRoseImmortal said:

Love Hina is classic. However, I don't think the mods will like that image. Little kids do browse here after all. ;) Nothing two seconds in paint can't fix.

Razgriz said:
Love Hina is classic. However, I don't think the mods will like that image. Little kids do browse here after all. ;) Nothing two seconds in paint can't fix.

Ive posted it before and noone said i needed to take it down, I love Elfen Lied so much that I couldnt help but throw down $800 to get her tattooed to my leg.

BlacRoseImmortal said:
Ive posted it before and noone said i needed to take it down, I love Elfen Lied so much that I couldnt help but throw down $800 to get her tattooed to my leg.

Forgive me then. :) Wowzers! $800.00? Looks awesome though. Well worth it, no?

Old Skool anime fan :D I like some of the newer stuff, Naruto and Bleach ar epretty dope. Shin Chan is out right wrong and so damn funny.

Though My Oldies but Goldies
Bubblegum Crisis 2032
The Hakkenden
GITS (All series, manga and movies)
Macross
Robotech
Golden Boy
Cowboy Bebop
Urusei Yatsura

anyone ever seen fuly cooly? ( i think im not spelling it right) that was such a weird anime

Woo hoo! Just my topic! :D

Let's see here...

Fullmetal Alchemist
Bleach
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Lupin III
Hellsing
Noir
Romeo x Juliet
Trinity Blood
Blood+
Mai HiME
DN Angel
Elfen Lied
FLCL

Ya I think that about covers it :D Manga, that's a totally different story though. lol

mel_surf5 said:
anyone ever seen fuly cooly? ( i think im not spelling it right) that was such a weird anime

Yep :D It's only 7 eps but I love it. It's one of the weirdest ones I've ever seen though.

Skullcandy Girl said:
FLCL is zany aahah FUri KUri, Fooly Cooly same difference :D Hhahahah I think it means Nipple Twist XP
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA that cracked me up.. niple twist...lol

Skullcandy Girl said:
[...]Shin Chan is out right wrong and so damn funny.[...]
I couldn't agree with you more... I kept trying to tell myself that it was a stupid show... but every time I see it I can't help but to laugh.

Cowboy Bebop and GITS are both awesome too.

Trinity Blood
Blood+

o_O Those are really good.

gamerguy55 said:
I couldn't agree with you more... I kept trying to tell myself that it was a stupid show... but every time I see it I can't help but to laugh.

Cowboy Bebop and GITS are both awesome too.
o_O Those are really good.

I thought Shin-chan was a Japanese kid show that [adultswim] dubbed to be funny...?

Initial D is about the only anime series I've really watched, I've seen some Gundam Wing episodes though.
We don't seem to get much in the way of anime on TV over here :( and I'm not really one to drop money on DVD sets that I've never seen before.

Belakor said:
Initial D is about the only anime series I've really watched, I've seen some Gundam Wing episodes though.
We don't seem to get much in the way of anime on TV over here :( and I'm not really one to drop money on DVD sets that I've never seen before.
I liked Initial D. I haven't bought much anime either, I normally download the Japanese subtitled version for free.

I think the only anime I've ever actually 'bought' was Full Metal Alchemist, and I didn't do that until I had already saw all of the episodes, and the movie. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back