Favorite Anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[attachment=4657:_t___T____.jpg]
[attachment=4655:hatena_c.jpg]
[attachment=4656:_
__.jpg]
[attachment=4654:plus_e.jpg]wow it looks like a lot of poeple watch anime here lol ( i thought i was probably the only one when i joined)
here are some papercrafts taht i feel like sharing cuz they are anime/manga related
and i have more too.. they are fun to build

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, whilst we're on the subject I just watched yesterday a CG/cel-shaded type anime called Vexille.
mm_vexille_poster.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHFxtM-Q2vw

It's made by the same peeps who did the new Appleseed films and it looks amazing! Every shot is a work of art. I would say it's hands-down the best anime movie I've seen this year.

ODST-RAGE said:
I like to build gundam models :sleep: heres one of them
[attachment=4658:CIMG0828.JPG]
[attachment=4659:CIMG0827.JPG]
the site i go to has TONS of paper gundam models including SD's. if you want i can give you the link

Eh, just wondering. Do you guys watched subbed or dubbed?
I can't watch dubbed. I'll destroy my eardrums first. :p

Razgriz said:
Eh, just wondering. Do you guys watched subbed or dubbed?
I can't watch dubbed. I'll destroy my eardrums first. :p

My vote is dubbed, then go back and watch in japanese with sub

BTW Ah! MY GODDESS WTF!!!!!!!! or Oh My Godess! Your call.

(ああっ女神さまっ, Aa Megami-sama)

DoC ByTeS said:
My vote is dubbed, then go back and watch in japanese with sub

(ああっ女神さまっ, Aa Megami-sama)

I'm the same way. I'll watch the Eng. dub if it's out, then go back and watch the original with subs.

Btw, I'm gonna go with Ah! lol

DoC ByTeS said:

That just hurts deep down inside... :p

What can I say, I'm a sucker for romantic comedies (anime anyway - hate the "real" thing). Watch the whole thing and tell me you wouldn't want to spend some quality time with Belldandy...

Yeah - I used the Romanized version of most of the titles in my post - how many people really know what Mach Go! Go! Go! or Mospeada correspond to (outside this group apparently)...

And subtitled all they way...

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
I like anime, Bleach mainly. I also like DB/DBZ/DBGT, Death Note, InuYasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, and sometimes Shin Chan. I just recently got into it (except DragonBall, been watching that forever), so I haven't watched too much, still looking for some good ones.

What DEATHNOTE??? never could be creepy more like the most epic storyline ever but the mangas had such a better ending compared to the movie and the TV show

ODST-RAGE said:
I like to build gundam models :sleep: heres one of them

Same here I have about 15-20 of them, my most prized is probably my PG 1/60 Wing Zero Custom.

RedTogusa said:
Oh man, whilst we're on the subject I just watched yesterday a CG/cel-shaded type anime called Vexille.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHFxtM-Q2vw

It's made by the same peeps who did the new Appleseed films and it looks amazing! Every shot is a work of art. I would say it's hands-down the best anime movie I've seen this year.

I would like to know more about this movie it was quite amazing.

I mostly watch in japanese and eng sub. O ya heres a update of he paper gundam thanks again for the link ^-^
[attachment=4707:CIMG0833.JPG]

I must say this is hard to build everything super small >.<

Sgt. Chalupa said:
I would like to know more about this movie it was quite amazing.

I "Ahem".....downloaded it but I'm sure it's available on DVD in the US. You should deffinately check it out. Appleseed be damned compared to this movie. :lol:

On the subbed or dubbed thang, I know I should be hardcore and say "I only watch it in Japanese because that's the way it was originally intended" and junk but It's just easier to watch it dubbed.

That being said I do hate it when the Dubbed version isn't true to the Japanese script. Sometime they omit or change the lines.

Love hina did this a lot. For some reason the English dub was......made more clean, if you get what I'm saying. In the Japanese version the script is a bit more raunchy.

i watch the crap outta anime i watch Naruto, Bleach, the whole Dragon ball series, Inuyasha, full metal, shopping arcade, Blue Gender, claymore, roruni kenshin, all the gundam series, trigun, and whole lots more and i read bleach and Naruto manga every week its intense!!!

I watch a little bit of anime, Trigun, Zoids, Dragon Drive, Gundam Wing. DLing most of the episodes of Avatar atm. Have to say i'm really liking the storyline atm. I started to watch Azumanga Daioh but i lost interest after the first few episodes lol.

Yep, I'm not a hardcore fan I used to be more into it, a friend of mine just convinced me to get some of our old favourites:
Zoids, Yu-gi-oh (anyone watch the abriged series :D ), dragonball Z, I’ve been meaning to get some cowboy bebop (is that how you spell it?) and a few others. Oh, and I love nearly all of Hayao Miyazaki's films, like spirited away, and one by his son, tales of earthsea.

.......Just watxhed the preview of Vexille.... it.....was.....awe.....some, gotta get a DVD......

I "Ahem".....downloaded it but I'm sure it's available on DVD in the US. You should deffinately check it out. Appleseed be damned compared to this movie.

......... :mad: i wanna downlaod it too..... hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back