favorite line from halo

Status
Not open for further replies.
well this was a glitch i hope, but that sniping level on halo 3, i forget what its called, there was a brute that acted like a grunt :D

it started running around and saying stuff like a grunt but in a brute voice, i followed it for a while to see what other thigs it was goning to say and then after a few minutes it said " The Demon! It's Gonna Eat me!!!"

lol, that me me roll

Cortana: "This thing is falling apart!"

Master Chief: "It'll hold."

Cortana: "We're not gonna make it!"

Master Chief: "We'll make it."

Cortana: "Pull up! Pull up!"

{The Banshee drops just before reaching the Bumblebee slip and smashes into the side of the ship, sending debris and fire hurling out madly.}

Cortana: {sardonic} "You did that on purpose, didn't you?"

{The Master Chief's hand appears from below and grips the edge of the slip, and he pulls himself up and onto the Pillar of Autumn.}

Thats one of my favorite lines of all the trilogy, i sat there laughing at how Master chief has a sense of humor

all from Johnson

"Clean your visor, jackass..."
"I can't take this! " [pause] "Yes I can. "
"I don't want to kill you, it's just that you're too ugly to let live!"
"Dear humanity, we regret being alien bastards, we regret coming to Earth, and we most definitely regret the Corps just blew up our raggedy-ass fleet!"
"Then listen up! You had the chance to be afraid before you joined my beloved corps! But to guide you back to the true path, I've brought this motivational device!
[indicates Scorpion Tank] Our big green style cannot be defeated! "

I like it when a marine said, "Well done....Almost...done,done." after destroying a bunch of flood combat forms.

Incoherent said:
One of my favorites was on the "Crow's Nest" level at the hanger, with the IWHBYD skull turned on. After I killed one of the grunts a brute yelled "He was my lover!"

He says "He was my brother!" and you dont need IWHBYD to hear that, they say it all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I need a nurse, no a feemale nurse."
"dont shake the lightbulb."- Johnson
"Shut up and get behind me.....sir!"- chapter title

hey everyone , its in my signiture, it from halo 2 and i only heard it once, johnson says: Hey your looking pretty GOOD (then you heard a sniper round shot and ...) johnson said: OOPS maybe not!

dallis said:
hey everyone , its in my signiture, it from halo 2 and i only heard it once, johnson says: Hey your looking pretty GOOD (then you heard a sniper round shot and ...) johnson said: OOPS maybe not!
lol havent herd that yet :lol:

joealtair3000 said:
halo 2 trailer:
cortana: bet u cant stick it master chief
117: your on
it sounded like they were gonna have ..........
i hate being the bad guy....NECROPOST!!!!1111!!!

"Yes yes, you are the center of my soul NOW STOP!!!"

From an elite. I kept trading my Spiker with his Plasma rifle.

My 2 favorite Halo quotes are:

Sgt. Johnson-"If you want breakfast, you gotta catch it!"

&

Kurt 'Ambrose'-"Didn't you know, SPARTANs never die"

Booya! :]

EDIT: yeah, it's a Necro.... but this is a fun thread :D

"Sorry for the tight squeeze..." (That's what she said.) "Tell the Commander her Ace is in the hole." (She said that too.)

H2 Johnson "We didn't have any fancy-smancy tanks, we had 2 sticks and a rock to a whole platoon...and we had to share the rock!"

the ghost of onyx, The fleet master elite snarled at kurt, and the translation filtered thrrough hs helments speaker: "one last fight, demon. You will die and we shall re open the silver path." Die?" kurt laughed. " Didn't you know?' he told the elite. "...Spartans never die." kurt turned his gauntlet face-up and pressed the detonator.

spartan 26 said:
the ghost of onyx, when the ship master vorvo walked up to him and siad you will die here demon and kurt said, don't you know spartans never die!! and he clicked the decanator and blew himself up!!

Great. You just told the ending of a book I've never read. Thanks for the spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back