Favourite Sayings/Lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought a pie, it was aparently a smash hit when the soldiers came home from war, my mother would make them all her famous HAIR PIE!! (RvB epp. I'm sure theres alot more to that, and i'm not even sure if thats how it goes, but damn i luff Caboose! XD)
Kid - "What are you going to do today Napoleon?"
Napoleon - "What ever i feel like! GOSH!" XD Napoleon Dynamite

"That hurt my feelings....wait I have feelings?...Im a real boy" 343 Guilty Spark Halo3 (IWBYD Skull on)

"This is you captain speaking, there is absolutly no cause for alarm......The wings are not on fire"...show monty python did...was on...or something...cant remember exactly..lol

"Wait a mintue. He kinda looks like a baby" Fat Ba#!%d - Austin Powers

All the serious quotes I had were already said....:(

Sarge: first off, we want the flag...
Grif: wait, last time we got their flag, the chick in the black armour showed up!
Sarge:...to stay right were it is... keep the flag.
red vs blue

" Shut up cabose, shut up! in the short period ive know you, youve managed to call my girlfriend a slut, blow me up with a tank, shoot me in the head, and paralyze my entire lower half!"
Church-red vs blue (again) o_O

"homer simpson gave me a kidney once... it wasnt his, i didnt need it and it came in the mail, but it was the thought that counts'
Krusty

some of my favourite lines would have to be from warhammer 40k:

"there is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt" - some inquisitor (and yes, that´s been around longer than DOW :p )

"Courage is the mastery of fear, not the absence of it."
"Cowards die many times, the brave die but once."
"The known is but the shadow of the knowable."
"Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none."

and one of my personal allover-favourites:

"A weapon cannot substitute for zeal."

there´d be a lot more, but my guess is they´ll show up soon from other people´s posts here anyway :)

"When in doubt, take it out!" - My Brother

"Did ya catch that one?" Sarge while shooting rockets at Grif

"That was the worst throw ever...of all time!" Washington
"Not my fault! Someone put a wall in my way." Caboose

gotta love RvB lol

"oh him yeaaa, he let me out then somehow shot himself in the back somehow, but we don't think it was anyones falt, everybody agrees it was an accident." caboose, RVB reconstruction chapter 3

"due to budgetary cuts the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off. unfortanute for me because i use a compound bow when people dont call their hits." me

"OH. MY. GOD!!! AANNNDDYY! YOU'RE DEAD! HOW ... COULD ... THIS ... HAPPEN? YOOUU WERE SOO YOOUNNG! YOU HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR. SOOO MUCH EXPLODING TO DOOO!"
- Caboose, Season ... 4?

----------------------------------------------

Tucker: "What's that huge thing?"
Caboose: "That's Church."
Church: "HE MEANS THE SHIP, CABOOSE!"
Caboose: "HE SAID IT!"
- RVB

"I'm not gonna get married. My dad always said, 'Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?'"
- Caboose, Season 1

"THAT'S NOT TRUE, wait! I ... just ... heard something in my head! It ... must ... be Apples, trying to ... communicate with me. TUCKER, GET A LADDER! I'll call the fire department."
- Caboose (again), Season 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"I AM MICHAEL J. CABOOSE. AND I ... HATE ... BABIES!"
- Caboose, Season 3

------------------------------------------------------------------

"IT'S A LEGITIMATE STRATEGYYY"
- Some Random Blue Guy, Season 3

Red Team: "We're back! And nothing's gonna stop us now!"
(Sarge drives the Warthog into the windmill)

RVB Reconstruction

--------------------------

Yeah, I really like Red vs Blue

"Dang it, he's on top the wheel again!"
-Me, while playing Halo with my brother on Zanzibar

"I shot you thirty times and you shot me once, and I died!"
-Me, again, while playing Halo

"Where is everyone?"
-Me while playing Halo by myself

"There's a spider on my face."
-Me, after being stuck with a plasma, as a tribute to RvB

"That's what she said."
-Every human being across the planet Earth

We all come into this world the same way; Naked, bloody, and screaming. And if you live your life right, that sort of thing doesn't have to stop there.

Mine is " Time to place the nuts" and "I blame the fish".

Mr. Hand banana: "I'll be over soon enough.", "Tonight you" , "Time to check the turkey temperature".

ATHF Carl: "What happen to my freakin car!!!!"

"I cant believe that he locked himself out of the house in the winter, without a jacket, knowcked himself out for a few minutes, pounded on the door some more, and when I left him in, I asked 'Why didn't you use the doorbell?' and he replied, 'We have a doorbell?'"

- My mom and I on news years eve.

ahh this is great and its from earlier today
JOLTY TacoMan: DANG! I cant find anyone to kill!(CoD 4)
Cworthy pancake7: Go to a nursery... duh

Hello, 911? Can i get an ambulance? My girlfrind's choking!!
Yeah, sorry its my first day... uhh...
Your supposed to send an ambulance or something over here, idiot!
Wait... is that you John?? Hey buddy, we went to high school together!
Wha.. Who's John?
Ohh... nevermind... you sounded just like him...
OH MY GOD she's stopped breathing!!
Oh My! Here...wait... *in the background* Which button is for ambulance?
ohhh.... ohh........ no...... NO..... shes d... d.... de... dead.... *cries eyes out*
There we go, an ambulance is on the way!
Yeah thanks, and Yeah, I am John.
WHOA!! nice prank there bud! so hows it going?
Good, good... could be better...
So hows your girlfriend?
Shes dead.
Oh....

Adam (At Paintball): "Girls, You can't live with'em, You can't beat them in paintball." :p

Me after I got hit in the nuts at Pball today, saying to my parents: "No grandkids for you..." (In german accent, my dad jokes around with a variant, I don't know where he heard it).

One of my online friends after I said something crazy: "HOLY JUMPING ZONKIES!!!"

I'll come up with more here if I can remember anything.

"OH. MY. GOD!!! AANNNDDYY! YOU'RE DEAD! HOW ... COULD ... THIS ... HAPPEN? YOOUU WERE SOO YOOUNNG! YOU HAD SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR. SOOO MUCH EXPLODING TO DOOO!"
- Caboose, Season ... 4?

Here's an add-on:

"WHY GOD? WHY'D YOU TAKE ANDY? WHY COULDN'T YOU TAKE TUCKER INSTEAD!?!? HE DOESN'T EXPLODE! At least I don't think so.... BUT IT WOULD BE THE SAME!?!!"
- Caboose, Season ... 4?

Last edited by a moderator:
"This is your captain speaking, we're experiencing some trouble with our re-entry sequence so we might experience some slight turbulence, and then explode."
-Nathan Fillion as Mal from Serenity

"When in doubt, stab it again!!"
-Personal philosophy

A scene from Stargate: The Ark of Truth
Teal'c: Nothing I have done since turning against the goa'uld will make up for the atrocities I once committed in their name. Somewhere deep inside you you knew it was wrong, a voice you did not recognize screamed for you to stop. You saw no way out, it was the way things were, they could not be changed. You're trying to convince yourself the people you're hurting deserved it. You became numb to their pain and suffering, you learned to shut out the voice speaking against it.
Tomin: There's always a choice.
Teal'c: Indeed there is.
Tomin: I chose to ignore it.
Teal'c: Yet you sit here now.
Tomin: I sit here, and I cannot imagine the day when I will forgive myself.
Teal'c: Because it will never come. One day others may try to convince you they have forgiven you, that is more about them than you. For them, imparting forgiveness is a blessing.
Tomin: How do you go on?
Teal'c: It is simple. You will never forgive yourself. Accept it. You hurt others, many others, that cannot be undone. You will never find personal retribution, but your life does not have to end. That which is right, just and true can still prevail. If you do not fight for what you believe in all may be lost for everyone else. But do not fight for yourself, fight for others, others that may be saved through your effort. That is the least you can do.

A Nox:
The very young do not always do as they are told.

We need to be the change we wish to see in the world. - Ghandi

Ever crossed the road and looked the wrong way? and hey presto a car's nearly on ya, so what do you do? You freeze. And your life doesn't flash before your eyes, 'cause you're too fu@&in' scared to think - you just freeze, and pull a stupid face. The pikey didn't - why? Because he had plans on running the car over. - Turkish - Snatch

You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' d body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like … victory. -Colonel Kilgore - Apocalypse Now

Personal Saying: When in doubt, find a bigger Hammer!

and a few that i like.
- Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience!
- If it moves and shouldn't, Duct Tape. If it doesn't move and should, WD-40.

A great one from my child hood!
- How do you spell WD-40?!? (not me that said it... and it was a serious question too!)

Cheers,
-John-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back