Female Spartin

Status
Not open for further replies.
JediStumpy said:
Are there any pep file for a female suit??? ( my GF would like to have a suit but wants it to be "girly" (((and by "girly" I hope she means "sexy"))))
I guess if we color paint it pink?!?
Did you see that pic of the female spartin i posted all the way on the top? thats how they need to be made.

Last edited by a moderator:
JediStumpy said:
Are there any pep file for a female suit??? ( my GF would like to have a suit but wants it to be "girly" (((and by "girly" I hope she means "sexy"))))
How are there pep files for a tight suit.

JediStumpy said:

Try asking honest_insanity. He has completed a female spartan, or at least it says so in his signature. Perhaps, he can give you some pointers, but I don't think you'll find any pep files specifically for feminine looking spartan armor.

MC PwN 3R said:
but it would be sweet to see a female spartan in a suit...
which brings up another question...what if cortana was a spartan before, died, and brought back into an AI...like the protoss can do with fallen templars and revive them into dragoons...(STARCRAFT)

ugh read the books. that's just stupd what you just said.

Not promising anything, but Im looking into modelling a female styled suit for my 3d portfolio, was thinking of calling her an Athenian and the armour project Aegis, in keeping with bungies method of naming stuff. The aim would be to keep it recognisably female, but not make it look like a futuristic whore.

I'm just curious, considering most of you are males including myself, do you really think this is necessary? that we need to make gender based models instead of using the normal Story-cannon one? :/

Not promising anything, but Im looking into modelling a female styled suit for my 3d portfolio, was thinking of calling her an Athenian and the armour project Aegis, in keeping with bungies method of naming stuff. The aim would be to keep it recognisably female, but not make it look like a futuristic whore.

lol. I wouldn't mind seeing a variant if it was tasteful. Halloween has degenerated into 'National Dress Like a Streetwalker Day' so something that was well thought out would be refreshing.

Ironcobra3000 said:
I'm just curious, considering most of you are males including myself, do you really think this is necessary? that we need to make gender based models instead of using the normal Story-cannon one? :/

Purists unite!

Darth-Malevelus said:
Vexona,

Check out the other female spartan thread. We found a model I think might be what your looking for

Ah thank you for the thought, but I was just saying I'd like to see someone get creative and complete another suit for a gal :) Something that doesn't have stripper heels or bad hot topic vibe hehe.

I'm not actually looking to make myself a set of the 'girly' armor. I'm still finding fiberglass strands on my porch from my standard suit <3

(d'oh I own more weapons than shoes ;_;)

:devil:
-Vex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back