Femalespartan's Odst / Dare Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh, I'm back from holiday :]

Nice bit of progress since I've been gone, Scaling looks good :) Talk soon,

-Stig

pooper said:
Lol that's awesome! My niece loves the last recon pic you took. :) Looking great. And love that you're going to use that light red color on your armor... :p

Hahaa thanks Pooper! Gotta love a bit of pink eh?! :]

Oh, and tell youur niece I said hi!

Sc0ped91 said:
its coming along quite nicely :D

Why thankyouu :]

cant wait to see it finished femalespartan^^!!

Hahaa thanks Rundown!

i tryed to pull that cool look off but i failed haha=]

Lmaoo I bet youu pulled it off no problem Sgt! :]

Ahh, I'm back from holiday :]

Nice bit of progress since I've been gone, Scaling looks good Talk soon,

-Stig

Lmaoo thanks Reece :]

Recon was sooo easy to put together hahaa!

Can't wait to see youurs ahaa :]

Last edited by a moderator:
thecarlzzon said:
Bam said the lady! outstanding work.

Hahaa thankyouu! :3

ForgedReclaimer said:
The Dare's are invading :eek , nice work btw, its looking cool.

Lmaoo, they sure are! There's quite a few of us, but thing is we're all like on different sides of the world to each other which is a shame!

Thankyouu for the compliments :]

I'll upload more progress pics this eveningg, I've actually got an afternoon with no homework hahaa!

lookin good, i have a few updates myself. i've moved into the sanding stages... an i HATE IT! lol

i'm scared to get started on the helmet. That's the main focus an I wanna make sure it comes out badass. so I'm saving it for last so I get enough practice with the other pieces to be a bit more experienced once I do the helmet.

it's looking super awesome though, can't wait to see more updates ^^

Yuki-Kedamono said:
lookin good, i have a few updates myself. i've moved into the sanding stages... an i HATE IT! lol

i'm scared to get started on the helmet. That's the main focus an I wanna make sure it comes out badass. so I'm saving it for last so I get enough practice with the other pieces to be a bit more experienced once I do the helmet.

it's looking super awesome though, can't wait to see more updates ^^

Thanks Yuki! I know what you mean..sanding is a pain in the butt! I hate it too, I get left with loads of little imperfections so I have to fill them with more bondo and it just takes aaages!

Hahaa, with your skills the helmet won't be a problem at all! The thing to remember is to just apply the bondo in small amounts, that way if anything goees wrong its easy to correct! I'll be stopping by your thread after I've typed this comment to check out your progress! :]

Thankss agaain ^-^

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
Thanks Yuki! I know what you mean..sanding is a pain in the butt! I hate it too, I get left with loads of little imperfections so I have to fill them with more bondo and it just takes aaages!

Hahaa, with your skills the helmet won't be a problem at all! The thing to remember is to just apply the bondo in small amounts, that way if anything goees wrong its easy to correct! I'll be stopping by your thread after I've typed this comment to check out your progress! :]

Thankss agaain ^-^

Don't forget, with those little imperfections, use spot putty. Much easier to apply in small amounts, and actually sands easier than bondo. "BONDO" brand is actually available in small tubes. Everything looks good so far by the way.

dang! i just read the whole thread and it is looking amazing. i always liked the odst armor the best but after playing odst yesterday im gonna start making a suit =] its looking amazing Femalespartan

Okiiee Dokiiee! Just s few little updates, I've been reaally busy so haven't been able to get that much done. Oh well, I thought I'd pop these up here anyway! Hopefully I'll be able to get some more work done in the next few weeks, and its a possibility that IIBLiiTZERII and myself will be collaberating on a project as part of a new studio! I'll keep ya'll posted! :]

Knees

IMAGE_596.jpg

Gauntlet (the other one is outside in the shed, covered in bondo, and its raining just now so I won't be running out to get a picture of that at the moment!)

IMAGE_598.jpg

Scaling (does it look right?)

IMAGE_7071.jpg

Sorry about the REALLY AWFUL picture quality again. I really should invest in a new camera instead of using my phone, but hell, I can't help buying new boots in Autumn!

xxFemaleSpartanxx said:
Okiiee Dokiiee! Just s few little updates, I've been reaally busy so haven't been able to get that much done. Oh well, I thought I'd pop these up here anyway! Hopefully I'll be able to get some more work done in the next few weeks, and its a possibility that IIBLiiTZERII and myself will be collaberating on a project as part of a new studio! I'll keep ya'll posted! :]

Knees

IMAGE_596.jpg

Gauntlet (the other one is outside in the shed, covered in bondo, and its raining just now so I won't be running out to get a picture of that at the moment!)

IMAGE_598.jpg

Scaling (does it look right?)

IMAGE_7071.jpg

Sorry about the REALLY AWFUL picture quality again. I really should invest in a new camera instead of using my phone, but hell, I can't help buying new boots in Autumn!

haha a little rain never hurt anyone!!

awsome job =]

the gauntlet looks good to me:)

i was gona say this to you on face book a moment ago but i got worryed ya wuldnt no who i am haha

keep up the good work!

the gaunlet looks fine :) so does the rest of the armour. Be careful with those knees though; I pepped one and it feels fine but up on my knee it looks very small with the shin guard, so i have to make 2 more abit bigger.

Your doing the Weta one? o_O

Ahh, you and Richard are gonna work on something? :eek

Cooool, Do want.

Gimme a hint :)

Scaling on forearm could be a tad smaller, just saying this because with Dare, you have no shoulder plates, so the forearms, if too big, will look massive compared to your arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back