Fett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Anwalt

Sr Member
Member DIN
S530
I know this don't have much to do with Halo, but I have a friend who will help fund the remainder of my ODST build if I also make him a Boba Fett suit. The suit itself is actually quite simple, but I was wondering if anyone anywhere had any pepakura files for Boba Fett, particularly the chest and back pieces beneath the back pack. Any one have any help?

Al is right about The dented helmet being the place to find your fett build resources.. as for armor via pep.. i have seen only the chest ab and center diamond available in pepakura just not anything else that wasn't custom.... Though others may know more thats available..

lol, na, you probably don't want to do mando armor out of pep, that is just a little bit of a waste of time when it comes to how easy it is to make. I myself have made a few (see my avatar) and i made it out of Sintra/PVC foam board.
http://mercs.firespray.net/forum/
i find that this website (also where i come from =p ) is much better than the dented helmet, as we actually have membership requirements, and so that means that we can be a lot more helpful with little details that your friend will probably want.
As for what to make the armor out of, almost anything will do, cardboard that has been fiber glassed, sintra/pvc foam board, tubber ware, trash cans...
oh, and we also have templates for every single peice of mando armor on our website (front page, left hand top side)
hope that helps!

@ Carlino
Message received, and responded to.

@ Cjsuner
Thanks for the info. I'll take a look just as soon as I get this ODST thing wrapped up. still looking to find a way to integrate all the armor and strap the legs...

@ Carlino
Message received, and responded to.

@ Cjsuner
Thanks for the info. I'll take a look just as soon as I get this ODST thing wrapped up. still looking to find a way to integrate all the armor and strap the legs...

I'm doing a Boba Fett for a friend too, I got my pep files from here http://pepakuracollection.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Wars_Pep_Files I'm almost done peping. It's taking me a week or more because of school and other projects but I have like 5 pieces left (two being pieces for the bottom so it maintains shape while doing the first couple of coats). So I have been taping down the first sheets of fiber glass hope to start bondoing next week... that is if I can pull my self away from Reach... maybe I will bondo the week after.

Any way hope you post your progress it will be awesome to see someone else doing the same build at the same time. I'll post some pictures once I start bondoing and painting but I'm taking my time on this one just because I have so much going on other projects and school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back