File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently working on the unfold for mada type 3 titan chest. The highlander is finished, and can be found in my unfold thread. Mostly likely I'll have the mada finished today some time.

Thank you very much. ghost778 I have been after the titan helmet for a lng time ever since i first saw it when destinydb came online.

NP. Im not the greatest at unfolding, but ive done a few. Also wasn't sure what the Eternal Warrior should be scaled at since it has the top ridge, but 400mm height seemed ok for now.

I've looking for this helmet for one month and I've found nothing... So, I thing it musst be created:)

- - - Updated - - -

how long do it take to create the file?

NP. Im not the greatest at unfolding, but ive done a few. Also wasn't sure what the Eternal Warrior should be scaled at since it has the top ridge, but 400mm height seemed ok for now.

thank you.

Just found this thread thanks to ghost, very nice job on the destiny helm files!

thank you. I need to update the first post with all the new files when i get home in 9 days.

thank you Sbg. As always much appreciated.

Thank u very much!!!!! That's awesome!!! Could u do the ursus tactical pleaaasssee! :rolleyes
( http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5zElkAarPpU/maxresdefault.jpg )

its on the burner. I believe that is the helmet i currently have equipped on destiny. If you want to know which ones are available
look in www.destinydb.com and then find it at www.destinystl.com if you can find it in the second one i can probably put it on the burner.

thank you.

thank you. I need to update the first post with all the new files when i get home in 9 days.

thank you Sbg. As always much appreciated.

its on the burner. I believe that is the helmet i currently have equipped on destiny. If you want to know which ones are available
look in www.destinydb.com and then find it at www.destinystl.com if you can find it in the second one i can probably put it on the burner.
i dont know if you know but the links are down for me

i dont know if you know but the links are down for me
lordhood32
Try these. I copied the browser bar

http://www.destinydb.com/

http://www.destinystlgenerator.com/

When you select the one you want in destiny stl it will take generally 5 seconds to call up as it is calling the .get file from destiny db which i believe is getting it from destiny. Also if you use firefox browser go to destinydb in firefox. Clear your cache. Select the armor in 3d view. Type in about:cache in the the browser bar. Follow it. Look through the page it brings up. Ctrl f for find type .geom and the material or texture are usually above it. The .geom is the 3d model. If it dont work close the page and retry.

Look a program called jimmy rig 2.0 and supposedly it will automatically rig an .obj 3d model with bones for animation etc.

Destinystl you pick through the scroll down tab and look manually or after looking through destinydb get the name and type it in. It will usually bring up both male and female armors. You can get the chest which comes with the stomach and neck, the shoulders come with the full arm and hand and the leg armor comes complete with shins boots etc. Put them in a 3d program scale them and rigg them. It also has a nett fab link, just log in or sign up and it will clean up models for you. But it creates so many extra faces and i mean a lot that it is some what useless, but if you are trying to make a solid model to prep for 3d printing it is a good start maybe. I am not well versed in what makes a good 3d print ready file.

Disclaimer: this all readily available through the internet with no special software or program to acquire these. Bungie, activision copyright.

Last edited by a moderator:
look in www.destinydb.com and then find it at www.destinystl.com if you can find it in the second one i can probably put it on the burner.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I don't understand... I have found a fil but I don't know what I have to do with the file....

Sorry, but I don't understand... I have found a fil but I don't know what I have to do with the file....[/QUOTE]

basically if you can find it in destiny stl i can get it and modify or prep for pepakura. Just tell me the name of the piece and i will more than likely put it in line to be prepared.

now, if you got a file. Did you get it from destiny stl. If its stl you can convert it with noesis to obj or get a script for the 3d modeling program of your choice and edit it, retopo it etc as you see fit or for game accuracy. Then export it to obj for pepakura scale and unfold. Easier to type than actually do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back