File it under Crimmson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god, that is insane! I bet it would make a great build,too! Dont worry about the purchase, it was only a couple of bucks, but i do see what you mean about charging people for files.BTW, im going to get cranking on those files you shared with me and hopefully get some working unfolds for all to use, free of charge of course!All i can say is thank you for all your help.Lets see if i can make some spartan cookies:D

Tricolor
Hope you can use those some have been unfolded already by others here.

Ok so we all know destiny 2 is coming out soon so i hope i did not start to late making these. I only have 3 pics to use for reference.

GysMXIL.png

XAuzfF1.jpg

Can you guys tell me if its good to go or work on it some more. The main shoulder is one piece while the bottom are 2 piece.
D2 titan shoulder
Not unfolded
titan horn shoulder v3.obj

Last edited:
Tricolor

Ok so we all know destiny 2 is coming out soon so i hope i did not start to late making these. I only have 3 pics to use for reference.

View attachment 247343

View attachment 247344
Can you guys tell me if its good to go or work on it some more. The main shoulder is one piece while the bottom are 2 piece.
D2 titan shoulder
Not unfolded
Dude, that looks spot-on!

Makes me so hyped for the Beta this week!

Dude, that looks spot-on!

Makes me so hyped for the Beta this week!
mblackwell1002

Thank you. I redid it about 5 times total. Looks simple but the transition from the horns to the shoulder paldron was fun.
I also got the front of the chest 90% done
The helmet about 60% done. No pics due to crappy service in the middle of nowhere west Texas

Tricolor
Hope you can use those some have been unfolded already by others.

View attachment 247344
D2 titan shoulder
Not unfolded

Absolutely, thank you.I feel like a kid in a candy store! And yes, the shoulder piece looks very spot on. I think im going to try my hand at unfolding with it and see what comes up.

What up Crimmson, I've been working on this for the past couple of days. I think I'm gonna pull my hair out, has this ever happened to you before? This is what I'm getting when I import the file into Pepakura.

Here is a pic:
Untitled.png

Not sure why it's doing that.? I have a full helmet in Blender before I export the helm.

link to my file:
intrahelm.blend

Last edited:
What up Crimmson, I've been working on this for the past couple of days. I think I'm gonna pull my hair out, has this ever happened to you before? This is what I'm getting when I import the file into Pepakura.

Here is a pic:
View attachment 247691
Not sure why it's doing that.? I have a full helmet in Blender before I export the helm.

link to my file:
intrahelm.blend

SavedbyGraceG12
i have tried and tried and no avail. i am not able to fix it. do you have the original file.

Crimmson
Same here. Tried and tried. Maybe the file went loco. Got it from the armory, it's in the zip file with the Halo 5 interceptor armor variant. It was actually coming out as a full helm, but I kept noticing things that needed to be tweeked a little more every time I put it into Pepakura.

Tricolor

View attachment 247343

View attachment 247344
D2 titan shoulder
Not unfolded
Hey Crimmson did you by any chance finish the Titan from the Destiny 2 Video? I'm currently building the armor set via foam and such, I've caught myself in a snag with constructing the helmet. If you do happen to have it then could you post it? Thanks!

Wondering if anyone has attempted modelling August 099 yet?
August-099_concepto_final_HW2.png

If not, would you consider it Crimmson? No rear view, but think I know existing armor's rear views that would work for every piece.
Helmet would be your regular halo wars helmet. Chest probably along the lines of Linda/Argus, and cod would be regular halo wars. Thighs look similar enough to Kelly/Hermes, probably much the same with the shins, and the boots are practically halo 3 mk vi. I'm looking at building the suit next year and would enjoy having files to save time, but will freehand if theres no other option. I'm also poor AF but willing to send a little money to people that can help me out.

Wondering if anyone has attempted modelling August 099 yet?
View attachment 250105

If not, would you consider it Crimmson? No rear view, but think I know existing armor's rear views that would work for every piece.
Helmet would be your regular halo wars helmet. Chest probably along the lines of Linda/Argus, and cod would be regular halo wars. Thighs look similar enough to Kelly/Hermes, probably much the same with the shins, and the boots are practically halo 3 mk vi. I'm looking at building the suit next year and would enjoy having files to save time, but will freehand if theres no other option. I'm also poor AF but willing to send a little money to people that can help me out.

i like this one . i hope some one make it .
plz

Hello every one. good news bad news. after a long break, not intentional by the way. I finally got a new laptop and computer. the laptop is a republic of gamers laptop made for gaming but I will
use it for 3d modeling as it has a nice graphics card in it. bad news all I have left is what ever I had up loaded here or on mediafire. long road ahead of me to get files ready, need to get adjutant, pepakura 4, noesis, blender, 3ds max student and many others to get back to pep. other bad news if you wanted destiny stuff the stl generator is caput, not working, dead or at least I cant get it to work. soooo I will close this thread as it has come a long way and got out of hand. will start a new thread possibly but I will not post stuff here as I think the preferred method is to upload it to the armory, don't remember the rules. I probably will be ok posting to a new thread. good luck on all your peps and prints and hope to read you guys soon. also I live both in corpus Christi tx and midland / odessa tx, catch me here or there.

ps

found a bunch of files in usb drives during a mini spring cleaning. I uploaded them to mediafire, its not even a 1/8 of what I had. I think I might have a very very old back of the original 405th model pack in a 1 terabyte drive, if I can find it iwill upload it as well.

here are some links to everything I have salvaged
destiny
MediaFire

halo
MediaFire
MediaFire
MediaFire
MediaFire

remember its only what I could salvage and some of the zip files have zipped files in them.

hope these can help you guys, good luck and happy pepping aand printing aaannd foaming

pps

anyone working on anime cosplay or costumes. I am 3d modeling bell cranels armor from danmachi. when I finish it I will let you guys know.

Last edited:
Hello everyone , this is a little preview of the iron companion mask, arm the pepakura and reforze a bit , also add some details highlighted I did by hand, I hope you like is not yet finished, I am in the process of the final details and painted, but I will share when finished, hope you like, thanks Crimmson for the help ::):thumbsup View attachment 15516View attachment 15517View attachment 15518
Hello, I was looking for this helmet but I can't find it in pepakura file, do you have it? And if you have it, could you please share it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back