finally finished ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xretrogradex

n84500016430269137341sm2.jpg

finally finished my MC ... don't post here often but thank you for the help on the forums (hopefully this is in the right place)

--- also have spare SMG (aka the one that didnt mold that great) if someone wants it all i need is shipping.

must have just got mixed up in the process of me puttin it on takin it off ... rest of my pics look normal (oh well) MC just had backwards arms one day.

First, how did we give you help if you only have these two posts?
Second, that armor looks just like Chief's Armor.

Ral Partha said:
Painting technique maybe?
Looks like he got a set from Adam.

Or better yet, maybe it's a muckle cast

looks good!

and do you have a pic of the SMG?

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks real good. I'll assume it wasn't pep, hah, bit was it a muckle cast of your own or someone elses? Just curious.

I'm interested deeply in that SMG. I have no weapon models but want one badly... how much do you think the shipping will be?

Seno 'Ypsamee said:
I'm interested deeply in that SMG. I have no weapon models but want one badly... how much do you think the shipping will be?

as i said its not the greatest thing .. so im not asking any money other than shipping cnt see it more than 20$ - 30$ at most probably

ps orange tape comes off .. it was there for just for a convention

xretrogradex said:
as i said its not the greatest thing .. so im not asking any money other than shipping cnt see it more than 20$ - 30$ at most probably
ps orange tape comes off .. it was there for just for a convention
How much does it weigh? Also, where do you live?

NO PRICE CONVERSTIONS ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!
Use pm's to settle these stuff.

Wow... the visor looks awesome how did you make it? More pics of the visor Plz!!
Also the forearms are upside down and on the wrong hands.. (you should know after finishing your armor ;) )

-Fin(n)ish

EDIT:
Keegan said:
First, how did we give you help if you only have these two posts?
Second, that armor looks just like Chief's Armor.

He is actually smart unlike the majority of us... he read the stickies and used the search, so he didnt have to ask us anything! And he shouldnt have either, because most of the stuff he would have asked would still propably have been answered.

Finnish_Spartan said:
EDIT:
He is actually smart unlike the majority of us... he read the stickies and used the search, so he didnt have to ask us anything! And he shouldnt have either, because most of the stuff he would have asked would still propably have been answered.

Its looks like a muckle costume.The same as adam, but he modified a his pull. The helmet is most likely a muckle or a Brain.

Great to have you on board, We need more Spartans for Comic Con ;) If you wnat to show more pictures:
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9363

looks like a short spartan, but suit looks good...i would add some battle damage to it

Finnish_Spartan said:
NO PRICE CONVERSTIONS ON THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeez, do you really have to make it that big? :cautious: Besides, it's not really prices, just a matter of trying to figure stuff out to get a price... yeah... okay... whatever... just... why must you scream at me? :mad:

EDIT: Yeah... I see... dang... I know better... I'm an idiot... just... want... so... badly... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back