Finished Snowtrooper Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

I've recently been approved and recieved my number, TS 2556 in the 501st, and wanted to share this to everyone. These are pics from Florida Supercon this past weekend, finished weathering my suit.

standingaround2.jpg

standingaround5.jpg

watchyosefl.jpg

8525_147786944595_789354595_2572231.jpg

awyea.jpg

costumecontest3.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-TC

Very nice! I'm working on a Airborne Shadow Trooper... my own little mix of things since I can't seem to do "cannon'.

Das Brutus said:
Very nice! I'm working on a Airborne Shadow Trooper... my own little mix of things since I can't seem to do "cannon'.

Interesting! Have any pics??

Last edited by a moderator:
tubachris85x said:
Interesting! Have any pics??

Right now, the suit is white and layed out in the living room (to the displeasure of Das Wife) and I await the Airborne Helm and Paldron from Star Fortress on ebay. Straps arrive this weekend so as to mount the bad boy... then painting... then pics. I don't feel right posting progress pics as it is a kit... I can't take credit until I do something original to it.

Suit is from CNC Props Got it in a trade. Dave. We traded. Right? Dave?

Airborne Helm and Paldron

cloneairbornekit.jpg

clonepaldron.jpg

AHHHWWW!! I love SnowTroopers!!! Yours looks great! I wish I could get my hands on a kit or set.

But for me: "Aren't you a little short for a Stromtrooper?" . . . Yes. Yes I am.

Das Brutus said:
Right now, the suit is white and layed out in the living room (to the displeasure of Das Wife) and I await the Airborne Helm and Paldron from Star Fortress on ebay. Straps arrive this weekend so as to mount the bad boy... then painting... then pics. I don't feel right posting progress pics as it is a kit... I can't take credit until I do something original to it.

Suit is from CNC Props Got it in a trade. Dave. We traded. Right? Dave?

YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Star Fortress you say??????

All I can say is goodluck getting your helmet! :/

tubachris85x said:
YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! Star Fortress you say??????

All I can say is goodluck getting your helmet! :/

Ah, jeez! Why? Tell me... please...

EDIT: Apologies for getting off topic. Your suit is plain awesome!

Das Brutus said:
Ah, jeez! Why? Tell me... please...

EDIT: Apologies for getting off topic. Your suit is plain awesome!

To best of luck to you brutus, as Star Fortress Productions is about to screw you over.

Great suit tubachris, approx. how much did that cost?

Bobo The PandaX said:
To best of luck to you brutus, as Star Fortress Productions is about to screw you over.

Great suit tubachris, approx. how much did that cost?

Everything but the Blaster, is about $630, w/ blaster, $830

tubachris85x said:
Everything but the Blaster, is about $630, w/ blaster, $830

Wow, that's a good price. For the armor without the belt or helmet is 350ish shipped at the cheapest for a clonetrooper...If only clone trooper pepakura armor came out nice, I'd be the happiest person ever.

Bobo The PandaX said:
Wow, that's a good price. For the armor without the belt or helmet is 350ish shipped at the cheapest for a clonetrooper...If only clone trooper pepakura armor came out nice, I'd be the happiest person ever.

True, but you can't beat nice shiny white ABS plastic at the end of the day!

Great job on your suit Chris!! It looks cool!!!

I hope you get your helmet brutus. You should buy a helmet from Clonetroopers.net. They sell great casts and weapons at some good prices.

-Pony

Macattack64 said:
How do you get approved?

You have to own a movie quality/accurate costume as seen in Star wars, and they you apply on 501st.com

Rock said:
I aspire to get my Vader costume in there. But it needs a lot of work.

Yea, a Vader takes alot of work to make it decent. I'm dying to complete one myself, but I just don't have the money..

Macattack64 said:
So what about custom mandos? They can't be approved?

No they cannot. They aren't from any Lucasfilm Lisence. If you have a non-film costume, for example, my Darktrooper I'm working on, which currently has no one with one in the 501st, you have to have 3 seperate references, such as a video game, novel, or action figure. I have all 3 for when I finish my suit. You cannot do that with custom mando's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back