First armor - Making my Halo:Reach armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also can anyone tell me how to add pictures so you don't have to click each individual pic to see it larger. I don't know if that makes sense

Also can anyone tell me how to add pictures so you don't have to click each individual pic to see it larger. I don't know if that makes sense
When you're writing a reply you can hit "Attach files" to add media to the post and for images you can place your cursor in the post where you want the image and then in the media section hit "Full image" to avoid the preview.
1601393078725.png

You can also attach things like pdfs and zip files if you need to.

Oh awesome thank you I just realized that I couldn't scroll through them. I kinda feel bad lol. I bet it was kind of a pain to look through them.

Oh awesome thank you I just realized that I couldn't scroll through them. I kinda feel bad lol. I bet it was kind of a pain to look through them.
Personally I always post images in thumbnail into the post. It helps the posts load faster and you can see well enough. If someone wants to get a closer look they can always click on the image to make it bigger, but the average person watching your build just likes to see what kind of progress you are making and doesn't need every picture to be big. Just one mans opinion. This build is looking great btw! Idk if I have commented yet.

FalseShepherd hey sorry I just saw your comment, thank you for the comments and thx I really enjoy doing this stuff.

So no progress on the armor due to not having glue but I just went to lowes and got a gallon of weldwood and when I tried to put it in the squeeze bottle I spilled a ton of it all over my cutting mat and had a panic attack. Thank the gods it didn't get on the carpet but it did get all over my hands and I had to pause on any building because I had to clean my cutting mat and my hands and that took like 3 hours to do because I don't have any thinner so all I had was soap and water. But now I am making a halo magnum I'll post pics when progress happens lol. So that was my day. Hope all of you are having a better day than me

Oh man its been a minute sorry about that I sadly have no progress. I had to put this project on hold for a bit to deal with some health issues but I think I'm going to pick It back up. I am super excited I just have to finish the chest piece and then make the helmet. Once I get all of my stuff out of boxes I will start making more progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back