First Halo Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
your going pretty fast for your first build , and its looking great so far and i agree with thorn696 cant wait to see it with plastic-dip! keep it up man

Right arm done!

Yay! I finished the right arm shoulder peice and will start on the left side tomorrow!

Arm-rightcomplete4.jpg

Arm-rightcomplete5.jpg

Arm-rightcomplete2.jpg

Arm-rightcomplete1.jpg

Another update!

Hello again! I finished the left shoulder piece last night but didn't get the chance to post the pics so here they are!

Arm-leftcomplete1.jpg

Arm-leftcomplete2.jpg

Arm-leftcomplete3.jpg

Arm-leftcomplete4.jpg

Arms complete!
Arm-leftcomplete5.jpg

wow loks amazing and huge too , I like the shoulder alot and the bicep that goes under it too makes you look buff lol . Pretty awesome very clean cuts youst perfect.
Hello again! I finished the left shoulder piece last night but didn't get the chance to post the pics so here they are!

Arm-leftcomplete1.jpg

Arm-leftcomplete2.jpg

Arm-leftcomplete3.jpg

Arm-leftcomplete4.jpg

Arms complete!
Arm-leftcomplete5.jpg

Thanks! haha yeah I'm 6 foot and have a lean built so i have to stuff the biceps to fit me right haha :p But I'm really happy with how it turnned out! Now it time for me to make the thighs!

Another update

Hello 405th, i finally have gotten back to the halo suit after being frusterated with the tighs and working on my Iron man helmet. So i fixed the tighs and this is the result.

Thigh1.jpg

Thigh2.jpg

Thigh3.jpg

Thigh4.jpg

Thigh5.jpg

Thigh6.jpg

Thigh7.jpg

They came out really good and it's really cool to see the whole legs and arms done! I'm making the chest now and have gotten half of the templates traced on the foam so I'll be tracing the rest this morning then cutting it out to then start glueing and making it this afternoon! I'm really pumped and can't wait to see it done!

Chest

Hello everyone! I've been working on the chest these past few days after school and this is what i have done so far! Sorrry about the lightin :/

Chest4.jpg

Chest5.jpg

Chest6.jpg

Chest7.jpg

Chest Update!

Hello everyone! Here is the chest so far!

Chest8.jpg

Chest9.jpg

Chest10.jpg

It's just missing the sides around the arms so I'll be making that tomorrow. I just have one problem, i can squeeze into the chest right now as it is but I'm wondering how you make it so you can get in and out of the chest piece with ease. I kind of have an idea how to do it but i want to know how other people have done it. Thanks!

Nice work!

Also, is it just me, or does anybody else hear the bigger text in a yelling voice in your head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back