First Halo Spartan cosplay Build

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by HeroMinerR5, Aug 2, 2017.

?

What armor color should I use out of these?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2017.
  1. Primary Red and Secondary Blue

14.3%
  2. Primary Red and Secondary Black

85.7%
  1. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I am going to make Halo 4 Gen 2 Spartan ODST armor. The main armor color is going to be red and the secondary armor color is going to black

I was going to make a mark 5 armor but the scaling was mess up.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  2. JudgementDay

JudgementDay Jr Member

Looking forward to seeing how this progresses :) Good luck my man

- JD

3. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Thx i will post weekly on my process with the armor

4. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Finally have card stock printing paper and now the printing and build began I will post a pic when I am done with some pieces thru out the week

5. JudgementDay

JudgementDay Jr Member

Nice work :D good luck :)

6. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Change of plan I am going to make a different set of armor that is the Halo 4 Spartan ODST armor because of the mark 5 have a scaling problem and the armor color is going to be red and black.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  7. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

Sorry I have not post a update for my build for the reason is that I have run out of ink and I am low on money but next week I will have the money to buy ink and start working on the build again

8. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

That's no excuse! The build cannot stop!
    Just kidding. No worries. There are always little delays and hiccups that will pop up. Excited to see your progress photos when the ball gets rolling.

9. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

To PaiganDoi, thank I should have a progress photos posted Fridays and Saturday this week

Dirtdives and Kat like this.
  10. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Hey HeroMinerR5 take you time.......Don't let PaiganBoi bully you. He is a meanie from across the border. ;)

HeroMinerR5, Schankerz and PaiganBoi like this.
  11. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

I'm fairly confident that meanie across the border refers to only me. :p

12. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

No, you're the scary one.......;)

PaiganBoi likes this.
  13. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

Ohhhhh right. I should jot that down so I don't get them mixed up again.

14. Schankerz

Schankerz

She's the only known wet noodle weilder this side of the border...any heinous crime or words are downed instantly in shame...

mblackwell1002 and Dirtdives like this.
  15. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Actually it's world wide........The "Noodle" has international privileges. And keep in mind that "thread derailment" is also one of its main reasons for it's existence.

Schankerz likes this.
  16. Schankerz

Schankerz

Thread derailing? Me?? Why Dirt you must have confused me with Blackwell, looks like the dementia is kicking in mr senior member ;)

mblackwell1002 and Dirtdives like this.
  17. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Just remember the noodle is in Canada right now....you're closer than I am......oh wait, I forgot, Alzheimers.....you flunked Geography.......Hawaii isn't a continent.

mblackwell1002 and Schankerz like this.
  18. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

You guy are great and funny, I am glad that I became a member of the 405th

I have a descent scale of my full armor and tomorrow start the printing and building the boot and shin first.

P.S. I am going to do thigh and forearm around Tuesday or Wednesday.of next week. :) I am going build two armor piece ever different week.

BlackPlague711 and PaiganBoi like this.
  19. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I have left and right hand plate, forearm, and elbow piece to the mark gen 2 ODST armor build (picture will be upload this afternoon) Finally making some process (y)

20. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

Nice, progress is being made. But.... pictures... or it didn't happen. :p

21. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

20170906_161319_resized.jpg Here is the photo of the elbow, hand plate, and forearm armor pieces

PaiganBoi likes this.
  22. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

Doh. Your pic doesn't load up.
    Try using the "upload a file" button beside the post reply. It will upload the pic into the post instead if going through a third party file host.

23. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

There I fix it

24. PaiganBoi

PaiganBoi

Nice pep work.
    Looking forward to see more.

25. HeroMinerR5

HeroMinerR5

I made some change in what I am building again. I am going to create the odst hybrid armor. It going to have a pieces with the odst gen 2 layout but have some modify to the shoulder and shin codo piece, chest, and thigh and make then with mark 6 armor. Plus I am going to take out the odst gen 2 helmet and but the halo 3 odst helment. This is my last change. Just a lot of idea and screw up.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017