First try EVA Foam Halo 4 Mast Chief/multiplayer mashup armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperDaniel

Hi my name is Dan Hyperion im 21 from Oklahoma and I've been working on a Halo 4 Master Chief/multiplayer mashup i first started my armor almost a year ago using the templates from IMPACT Props just to see if i was good enough to make armor and the results of my experiment were fantastical i quickly decided to try an odst torso and failed horribly lol, but i started doing all the research i could do and started again on a master chief torso a weak later i had almost finished it and freaked out about how much better i did, now i decided to post what i have and see what i can learn. Ever since Halo ce first came out all I've wanted is a suit of armor and thanks to the 405th my dream may just come true ( GO 405TH!!!) i ABSOLUTELY LOVE building things and learning from you beautiful lady's and gentlemen. I would love all the feedback you could give me so that someday i can help people too! The armor is a little sketchy around the edges due to my lack of using fresh blades and would firstly love to find out how to clean it up.. and y'all rock!!!!!!

P_20150214_231324.jpgfirst time testing

P_20150213_213051.jpgthe jets

- - - Updated - - -

halo_4_master_chief_armor__hd__by_dutch02-d6v43jj.jpgthis is my favorite piece of reference from a Google search

- - - Updated - - -

P_20150531_231917_HDR.jpgand the shoulders i dont like the silver one

I don't know about cheaper. Plastidip is pretty cheap. I did my entire marine armor with one can

You really only need like 2 light coats of Plasti-dip. Just enough to seal the foam. Lowe's, Home Depot, or Walmart will sell cans for like $7 ish. You really only need 1 or 2 cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back