Flamethrowers, Giant Spike Grenades, And Unsc, Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spase said:
Yes, Adam, Devin, and Myself were in Seattle visiting.

The picture of BlueRealm putting on armor, are actually pictures of me taking off Devin's Suit.... I was hot, sweaty, and worst of all my feet had gotten swollen from all the excess heat while walking around in the suit. I couldn't get the shin over my fat foot, and those are the pictures of me nursing the foot Devin tried to rip off lol.

The rest of the pictures you'll find are all me and Adam in Marine armor, and Devin in His Spartan....

Look... someone took a screenshot of me with my hand down my pants. trying to dig out my cell phone. Yes thats a 405th shirt sitting in the webcame on the right, yes its upside down... it had somethings shoved into it.

Yes the Weta Props are cool... very nicely constructed, all top notch.

I can haz sniper rifle...

Just there to visit? Now I'm sad, why did you have to act like you had a secret and get me all excited? :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They probably acted like they had a secret because we expected them to have a secret. I'll bet they had quite a lot of fun doing so, as well. I'm sure all the details of Bluerealm's visit to Bungie will be made apparent, but we basically got yanked around because we've come to expect conspiracy from Bungie's direction. :D

Thanks for the answers Spase ;). Now the only question left is were you guys just showing off your gear and playing with their stuff or is there something bigger in the works that would require you breaking legal agreements to talk about?

Cheers,
Kensai

kensai111 said:
Thanks for the answers Spase ;). Now the only question left is were you guys just showing off your gear and playing with their stuff or is there something bigger in the works that would require you breaking legal agreements to talk about?

Cheers,
Kensai
I don't think bungie would have told them any secrets.... did they? :cautious:
Lucky dudes, kicking it back with bungie. Did you get to play any halo 3 with them?
Didn’t happen to get any pics of Gerome in the marine armor? that would have looked badass.

All those pictures are totally epic... like you read about.

And do I spot AquaMend in one of the first pictures? That stuff works miracles lol

See you all got all worked up over a simple awesome visit to...Bungie...

...Ok I'm jealous. :(

Jason said:
DSC_5545.jpg

capshun contest anyone? :lol:

EDIT: how bout "Adam and Spiker's bogus adveture"

kensai111 said:

Cheers,
Kensai

there's more. hold me to it.

Caption: Peace not war, dude.
Or maybe
"Here at shady Acres you can rest assured that your Halo (Vietnam) Veteran will be well cared for during their rehabilitation or extended living."

"Here at shady Acres you can rest assured that your Halo (Vietnam) Veteran will be well cared for during their rehabilitation or extended living."
wow, super obscure gta:vc refrence, nice!

"everyone is always shocked at how small Adam realy is"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back