Florida Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.
unless you want to head down to homestead or meet me at the zoo, i wouldnt be able to meet anyone. my motorcycle isnt working at the moment. im having to take the 2 trains and a bus down there, lol

Very good, my friend, very good indeed.
FTW! I broke the code. If you want to find local members, there is a hidden search function. Up in the top lines of the forum, click on 'Community' and select 'Member List.' This will take you to the list of all half-billion members. In the upper right corner is a 'Search' button. Click on this and a search window opens for you to type full or partial member names. Unfortunately, that's all you can search--member names. HOWEVER, if you hover your mouse over the lower right corner of the white search box, and 'Advanced Search' option suddenly pops up. Selecting this allows you to search the member list by a multitude of parameters, including location. I used it to find five other members in my area of the panhandle.

Redshirt

Too many words for any Floridian.

FTW! I broke the code. If you want to find local members, there is a hidden search function. Up in the top lines of the forum, click on 'Community' and select 'Member List.' This will take you to the list of all half-billion members. In the upper right corner is a 'Search' button. Click on this and a search window opens for you to type full or partial member names. Unfortunately, that's all you can search--member names. HOWEVER, if you hover your mouse over the lower right corner of the white search box, and 'Advanced Search' option suddenly pops up. Selecting this allows you to search the member list by a multitude of parameters, including location. I used it to find five other members in my area of the panhandle.

Redshirt

Too many words for any Floridian.

I'm in the Pensacola area. Almost nobody is actually from here. We're all military transplants or retirees from the north. In the spirit of inclusiveness, I'll offer some translation options in common internet languages:

For the descriptive impaired crowd:

I rock.

Get to the member list by clicking on 'Community.'

Click of search and move the mouse around the search box until hidden option appears.

Find friends

For the I learned English by texting crowd:

i pwnd hte serch ingine--LOL
just serch the membre lst under comunity and you will sea a serch optchun in the upper right, this has a hideen menu opshun if u roll yer mouse around the serch area, this is where u can find the advanced serch options LOL

For the internet troll crowd:

You suck. Hope you had fun failing until I came along with this awesome solution.

If you can wrap your tiny noob brain around the concept of the menu bar. Click on 'Community.' Stop mouth breathing and select 'Member list.' If you've managed to make it this far @$$wipe, then try hard to find the 'Search' option in the upper right corner. That's ---> way, then ^ way. If you roll your mouse around the search box, a hidden option appears saying 'advanced Search.' I bet your lips are moving as you read this @$$hole. The 'Advanced Search' option lets you search by location. This will allow you to show local members what kind of idiot you are.

Hopefully everyone can find a version that works for them :)

Redshirt (Redshurt, redshrt)

You forgot L337;

S0 t3h f1r57 7h1n9 u h4v3 t0 d0 1s 7o 9o t0 7h3 c0mmun17y b4r. 7h3n g0 d0wn 7o m3mb3r l15t, cl1ck 7h4t 5h1t. G0 7o th3 s34rch 0p710n, 4nd 3xc3cu73 0p. 44 (90 7o th3 b4r'5 50uth3rn r1gh7 c0rn3r). s3l3ct 1t wh3n 1t s4y5 4dv4nc3d s34rch, 4nd 0p3r4t3 7h3 s34rch 3ng1n3 t0 f1nd l0c4l fr13nd5.

L33T

And then he wrote even more words. I'll give you props on what looks to be an elaborate response though lol.

You forgot L337;

S0 t3h f1r57 7h1n9 u h4v3 t0 d0 1s 7o 9o t0 7h3 c0mmun17y b4r. 7h3n g0 d0wn 7o m3mb3r l15t, cl1ck 7h4t 5h1t. G0 7o th3 s34rch 0p710n, 4nd 3xc3cu73 0p. 44 (90 7o th3 b4r'5 50uth3rn r1gh7 c0rn3r). s3l3ct 1t wh3n 1t s4y5 4dv4nc3d s34rch, 4nd 0p3r4t3 7h3 s34rch 3ng1n3 t0 f1nd l0c4l fr13nd5.

L33T

I thought Leet Speak was dead. I can emulate the words but not the language. There are excellent translators for the Leet impaired (me).

And then he wrote even more words. I'll give you props on what looks to be an elaborate response though lol.

Ha! You clearly aren't following the sizable novel that is my current build thread.

Redshirt

Red shirt, you're frakking funny! You remind me of mi bro! That's what he would of done!

And I wouldn't mind meeting up.except I'm not willing to go to miami, sorry.I know it seems self center, but if I have a choice I choose not to go.been there before & glad to be out.

and sorry for the late reply.I don't have internet at home, the system is operating properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back