1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Foam File Conversion

Discussion in 'Halo Costumes and Armor' started by RagtagVenom, May 24, 2018.

1. RagtagVenom

RagtagVenom

Hey there, I’m trying this again, so I’ll get to the point. Between my lack of experience, lack of effective equipment, and busy work schedule; I can not properly adjust pepakura files to foam, I tried, I can’t do it. I plan to get experience at another time with someone actually helping me out and teaching me, But until then I’m sending out an sos for help on the conversion, it’s just a handful of the Hellcat files on here, I can pin the folder in a reply. If anyone could comment or message me about this I would really appreciate it because I’m at a roadblock here

2. Nif Ordo

Nif Ordo New Member

I'm no expert with converting files but I've done a lot with converting Destiny files to foam and would love to help if I can! There are a few tutorials on youtube that might be helpful if you would like me to send your way.

3. RagtagVenom

RagtagVenom

I can’t do it myself; I’ve tried and I don’t have the means to do it right now, so I’m hoping I can commission somehow to help me out here

4. RagtagVenom

RagtagVenom

Halo 5: Guardians - MJOLNIR GEN2 - Hellcat

These are the armor files from the forums; the only one I don’t need is the hand armor; if anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it and I could pay for your time of course

5. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

There is no unfold for the chest RagtagVenom ... do you need the chest too?

6. RagtagVenom

RagtagVenom

Nope, I’ve already got the chest; funny enough that it’s the only piece missing and it’s the only one I have haha

PerniciousDuke likes this.
  7. PerniciousDuke

Right on. I'll give it a shot then.

8. RagtagVenom

RagtagVenom

Thanks so much! You let me know if you need anything!

9. PerniciousDuke

The tutorials made it seem easier than it is. :(
    I'm good with sharp angles, but some of this is pretty curvy. I might have to try more tutorials. Nif Ordo could you send the tut links to the ones you liked?

10. Nif Ordo

Nif Ordo New Member

Sure thing! I hope they help! here are the ones that helped me and both youtubers have more vids on there channels about the it as well.

11. PerniciousDuke

Done. Thanks Nif Ordo.

I will post the foam conversions for Art to upload in the armory.

12. RagtagVenom

RagtagVenom

This guy, coming through like a champ! I owe you man!