Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

So recently I was playing forge and I cant figure out how to make objects float in forge. I see tons of people with maps that have like a huge floating base made of crates and I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A FLOATING BASE!! :mad:

Spartan 270

thisismadness2 said:
what u do is put a crate down and place the item u want to float then delete the lower crate or whatever you have under that....
I tried that, the second you jump onto it, it falls to the ground.

Last edited by a moderator:

Keegan

You have to put teleporters than the objects you want floating like soooo

[] (crate that floats)
X (teleporter)
[](crate)delete this one and then the teleporter will hold them up

redragon74

you dont need to use teleporters there just used to give it that look that there holding it ...atleast thats why i use them...

all you gotta do is just what keegan said

but let it sit for a second or 2 so that it settles then delete what ever is holding the object in the air ^^

im still trying to figure out how to get ions to fall -,- i think you do the same thing though lol

Spartan043

Jr Member
redragon74 said:
you dont need to use teleporters there just used to give it that look that there holding it ...atleast thats why i use them...

all you gotta do is just what keegan said

but let it sit for a second or 2 so that it settles then delete what ever is holding the object in the air ^^

im still trying to figure out how to get ions to fall -,- i think you do the same thing though lol
my friend, Juddstinator can tell u

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.