Forum Crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Whats been going on? its been bad for me the last few weeks (on and off) but it was down for over 20 hours yesterday, do we need to switch hosts? raise more money for better systems or what?

EDIT:also, the forum wont keep my logged in, even when i check the box, i have to log in every time i refresh

I noticed this too, constantly here and there it will diue for 5 minutes, come back in 5 minutes, sometimes the entire day I get

IPS Drive error, click here to refresh.

AoBfrost said:
I noticed this too, constantly here and there it will diue for 5 minutes, come back in 5 minutes, sometimes the entire day I get

I have noticed this too, it has happened a couple of times but I think that yesterday was the worst.

-Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure adam's aware guys. Let's give him a chance to work on it.

Yesterday was kind of long though, couldn't get my 405th fix.

From what I know, I believe Adam thinks the board was 'Auto Updating', Don't hold me to it though.

-Doom

AoBfrost said:

was goin on to me today >:[

Xavier said:
EDIT:also, the forum wont keep my logged in, even when i check the box, i have to log in every time i refresh

Make sure you have the cookies for this site turned on. If your browser is deleting them every time you close it, it won't log you in automatically when you come back.

a table in the database became corrupted from the server upgrade. dunno how that happened. oh well.

Adam said:
a table in the database became corrupted from the server upgrade. dunno how that happened. oh well.

is it all fixed up?

AoBfrost said:
If the site is working fine now, obviously it is fixed.

ur an *******, its been going on and off like that for a few days, id like to know if it was fixed or not, ive seen you pissing all over people ever since you got here, why dont u cool your jets before som1 else does it for you. And of course there is no evidnce of you doing anything becase the second anyone tells you off for being a jerk, you delete all your posts in that thread.

Xavier said:
ur an *******, its been going on and off like that for a few days, id like to know if it was fixed or not, ive seen you pissing all over people ever since you got here, why dont u cool your jets before som1 else does it for you. And of course there is no evidnce of you doing anything becase the second anyone tells you off for being a jerk, you delete all your posts in that thread.

Woah, woah, let's all just calm down for a second here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back