Free 3D Model Index

That's just about perfect oh my. Is there any easy way to add the smaller details into say the blue back part and maybe the brown cheek pieces?

Easy? depends. The original files takes about a few hours to look like the pictures above and be printable. Adding details, while perfectly doable, takes more time. It just depends on the level of accuracy you are looking for.

Would you happen to have a pictures of the details you are looking for? This would probably help me determine whether I can do it fast or not.

Easy? depends. The original files takes about a few hours to look like the pictures above and be printable. Adding details, while perfectly doable, takes more time. It just depends on the level of accuracy you are looking for.

Would you happen to have a pictures of the details you are looking for? This would probably help me determine whether I can do it fast or not.
So mostly these parts from the concept art. The parts on the top side of the head seem sorta sunken in in a way.

Attachments

• 22F6FE1E-7663-42BA-8302-983120C539EE.jpeg
    22F6FE1E-7663-42BA-8302-983120C539EE.jpeg
    534.5 KB · Views: 412
  • E99998E3-8C73-466F-83C5-B6DCD2BE5071.jpeg
    E99998E3-8C73-466F-83C5-B6DCD2BE5071.jpeg
    640.4 KB · Views: 415
  • 0702FF9E-682F-4422-B8EF-A06EF3B7DC32.jpeg
    0702FF9E-682F-4422-B8EF-A06EF3B7DC32.jpeg
    487.6 KB · Views: 399
  • 4F45BBEC-615E-4438-B900-A8EEB4069D82.jpeg
    4F45BBEC-615E-4438-B900-A8EEB4069D82.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 395
So mostly these parts from the concept art. The parts on the top side of the head seem sorta sunken in in a way.

This will take some time to get that level of details looking right and functional. Think Xtremenoobs halo infinite helmet build which took months. It's not something that I can turnaround in my spare time efficiently. I'll see what I can do but the thingiverse file is the best I have at this point.

This will take some time to get that level of details looking right and functional. Think Xtremenoobs halo infinite helmet build which took months. It's not something that I can turnaround in my spare time efficiently. I'll see what I can do but the thingiverse file is the best I have at this point.
Hey that's totally fine man, I appreciate you simply even taking your personal time to make the first model in the first place. Huge respect.

Any chance someone would be able to make the Gen 2 Centurion armor printable. I'm taking my first crack at it using Far From Finished's tutorial. But for the sake of actually getting the thing printed sometime before next year :lol: I'd love the help. Thanks!

Am I just lazy in my search efforts or do I have a right to be going insane that I can't find any other Halo 3 armor pieces (3d printable) besides the few helmet/chest/shoulder combos in this forum?? What if I want to print an entire armor set. I would really love to be able to print out all of the high definition Mark VI pepakura files found here: Pepakura File Index.

But obviously they need to be converted to STL files first. These pep files have been around forever and after-all are the most basic H3 armor components, so I'm surprised if no one has posted the already converted files first. Any help appreciated.

Hey, I figured I'd drop off my files for the Reach collar/breacher chest attachment here if you guys wanted to use them. The collar is a modified MoeSizzlac model and the rest were made by myself from scratch. they should all be scaled to fit the Carter chest piece default scale in this thread. Anyways here's the link: collar/breacher Halo Reach chest attachment by tahu505

CollarBreacher.jpeg

I just wanted to point out how perfect it is that the updated CEA armor is post #117 in this thread. Also that armor looks amazing

I just wanted to point out how perfect it is that the updated CEA armor is post #117 in this thread. Also that armor looks amazing

All part of the plan...Working on a HD model next.

1590942605093.png

Am I just lazy in my search efforts or do I have a right to be going insane that I can't find any other Halo 3 armor pieces (3d printable) besides the few helmet/chest/shoulder combos in this forum?? What if I want to print an entire armor set. I would really love to be able to print out all of the high definition Mark VI pepakura files found here: Pepakura File Index.

But obviously they need to be converted to STL files first. These pep files have been around forever and after-all are the most basic H3 armor components, so I'm surprised if no one has posted the already converted files first. Any help appreciated.

Which files are you looking for specifically from Halo 3?

Last edited:
Which files are you looking for specifically from Halo 3?

I actually found all the files I needed, the whole Mark VI armor set from H3 made by you on Thingiverse. I feel dumb now, the link was staring me right in the face on the very first page of this thread.

Question though, how would I go about modifying the chest and shoulder pieces to attach the recon armor variants? This goes for any of the chest/shoulder combinations found at the beginning of this thread.

This is actually a screenshot of your part, the flat shoulder section. Am I overthinking it or could it be as simple as just omitting this section and substituting for the recon variant? Chest seems way more complicated tbh. Are chest sections just supposed to fit over the base mark VI? It seems not even a recon chest model available right now unfortunately.
shoulder mark 6.JPG
recon shulder.JPG

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back