Free 3D Model Index

I actually found all the files I needed, the whole Mark VI armor set from H3 made by you on Thingiverse. I feel dumb now, the link was staring me right in the face on the very first page of this thread.

Question though, how would I go about modifying the chest and shoulder pieces to attach the recon armor variants? This goes for any of the chest/shoulder combinations found at the beginning of this thread.

This is actually a screenshot of your part, the flat shoulder section. Am I overthinking it or could it be as simple as just omitting this section and substituting for the recon variant? Chest seems way more complicated tbh. Are chest sections just supposed to fit over the base mark VI? It seems not even a recon chest model available right now unfortunately.
View attachment 291235View attachment 291236
The first picture actually goes to the forearm.
For those that may want a smaller/tighter fit on areas like a forearm but are concerned about getting your hand through, I cut out a piece (very finely) off of the forearm and reattached it using Stretchrite and hot glue. This will allow the armor to flex for you in other spots too like the shin armor. Try getting the heel of your foot through a correctly sized shin and it's a pain without the Stretchrite relief put in.

20190208_074158.jpg
20190208_074213.jpg
20190208_074223.jpg

Most of the stuff I made was meant to fit over the base model. If you have a request for something specific, send me a PM. I get some downtime here and there to work on things.

The first picture actually goes to the forearm.
For those that may want a smaller/tighter fit on areas like a forearm but are concerned about getting your hand through, I cut out a piece (very finely) off of the forearm and reattached it using Stretchrite and hot glue. This will allow the armor to flex for you in other spots too like the shin armor. Try getting the heel of your foot through a correctly sized shin and it's a pain without the Stretchrite relief put in.

View attachment 291255 View attachment 291256 View attachment 291257

Most of the stuff I made was meant to fit over the base model. If you have a request for something specific, send me a PM. I get some downtime here and there to work on things.

*crying tears of unimaginable joy* that stretchrite idea... sir YOU'RE A HERO!

Here is a model for the Halo Reach Hazop Helmet CNM-I variant. I posted it elsewhere but was told this would also be a great place for it.

It's a fist attempt through mesh mixer and a quick one at that so it may not be perfect, but it should get what needs to be done done!

Updating for Halo 2 Anniversary Marine Armor with Halo 3 Marine Helmet: Halo 2 - Anniversary - Marine Armor - with Halo 3 Helmet by moesizzlac

View attachment 280795 View attachment 280796
View attachment 280797

I think the Halo 3 Helmet looks better and has more details.
Hello Joe, do you have any intention to add more details to the shoulders/forearms/thighs? I'm looking to do a h2a /halo wars marine since there isnt a whole lot of them. I'm trying to model them myself without much luck so far.

Updating for Halo 5 - Helioskrill Helmet: Halo 5 - Helioskrill Helmet by moesizzlac
I know it's been 3 years since Ziebster has been on but this took a lot less time for me to do because of the work he began.

Oh my.. I am very honored! But you have begun running from where I crawled, clearly. I will definitely be getting back into the builds soon here and this will take all of the complicated work off my plate!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back