Free 3D Model Index

Updating for the Halo Reach Energy Dagger - Halo Reach - Energy Dagger - Elite Hand Guard by moesizzlac

Just a simple design using the 1 image I had. No bells or whistles. The blade can be removed.

Untitled01.jpg

Untitled02.jpg

Imma pop this in here:
HaloSkullImage2.jpg

Also I saw the Centurion Helmet its awesome but does anyone have the Halo 5 version that Freds wearing? the whole suit would be helpful but Ive been struggling to find the helmet so i can 3D print it

where did you get these pictures they are sweet, could print them out and hang them up
I made them using the Drawing workspace of Fusion 360 which interprets the 3D bodies as orthographic projections. I keep an 11"x17" printout of the ODST armour on my desk at work because it looks cool.

I made them using the Drawing workspace of Fusion 360 which interprets the 3D bodies as orthographic projections. I keep an 11"x17" printout of the ODST armour on my desk at work because it looks cool.
You should start selling prints of the orthos in your Etsy store... I think you may have an untapped market there lol

I don't know if this is the right place to mention it, but the Reach CQB helmet seems to be missing a little pipe piece to go on the cheek? Looks like there's a hole to plug it into. Also, is it possible to add a complete version of the helmet with the sliced version?

Link to MKVII Base Shoulder that I've been working on and am now sharing.

I modeled a non-accurate Jackal shield last night, feel free to check it out and leave some feed back.

View attachment 311639View attachment 311638
Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your first file in the Index!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back