Yoroi undersuit and gloves

Zink

Currently I'm working on my first armor set which honestly should have been an easier set to begin with but I have started on it now so ill see it to the end. As my current printer is very limited in size (150mm bed) I'm starting work on the small items for now until I decide on a new larger printer. Focusing on the glove portion and under suit I'm having trouble finding a look a like jacket/pants to work around. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially since the alternative is learning to sow.

Mine is mk7, so this may not be what you’re exactly looking for, but I used these gloves

Also, it may be worth checking out Sylvacan s thread, as they have a pretty darn good yoroi build

Mine is mk7, so this may not be what you’re exactly looking for, but I used these gloves

Also, it may be worth checking out Sylvacan s thread, as they have a pretty darn good yoroi build
They look great for something like this though. I’ll probably pick a pair of them up and use them until I figure out something closer since I could just use them in another build later on. Thank you! At this point of searching Iv found a lot of fabrics that look close for the under suit, just none premade. Probably going to have to take up sowing and I’m not looking forward to it.

Not sure what farming has to do with costume making but best of luck! Haha
(I think you mean SEWING not SOWING)

Also, I think Emp Frosty is making yoroi builds at the moment, I wonder what he is using.

Not sure what farming has to do with costume making but best of luck! Haha
(I think you mean SEWING not SOWING)

Also, I think Emp Frosty is making yoroi builds at the moment, I wonder what he is using.
Thank you, I’ll check both of those out. I will also have a talk with autocorrect about getting the proper word next time. I can’t believe I did it twice and didn’t notice…

I dont know much about sowing but I do plan to do a bit of sewing at least for the under vest on my sets of yoroi. Gloves I havent picked out yet and as far as a set of pants and shirt to use as an under suit I can send you links to what I'll be using when I've got a free moment t later.

I dont know much about sowing but I do plan to do a bit of sewing at least for the under vest on my sets of yoroi. Gloves I havent picked out yet and as far as a set of pants and shirt to use as an under suit I can send you links to what I'll be using when I've got a free moment t later.
i would really appreciate that. And yes I meant sewing. I will never live this down will I?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back