Soft Parts Free Odst Gloves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hye guys, my gloves just came in! if u want a pair of these, hurry up cause its official, nothin bad happened, and in fact, i ordered another pair the day after i ordered my first (for my friend) and they will be here tomorrow. anyways, heres pics of mine!

0801091400.jpg

0801091403.jpg

got mine today. these are soooo coool best gloves i have ever had. love em'. I am thinking about wearing them in public without the rest of the suit lol!

it aint no scam

I ordered another pair actually. Although they dont look anything like the in-game model, there sure do look good enough not to alter it, besides only 5 bucks!! I got mine in about 5 days

IMG000007.jpg

I assume they're getting rid of them probally because the outside rubber padding is kinda buthered up, doesnt bother me though

I had a friend who went on this site to get other paintball gear stuff. He told me they were cheap ----- who only wanted to scam you. As my friend is usually right about everything, I caution you guys to do this. I can't make the decision for you, but I still feel like I need to say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back