Soft Parts Free Odst Gloves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA McMoustache said:
do you reakon they will send them to the UK?

yeh man the other day my mate ordered some all that changes is the postage price

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some nice looking gloves!!!! Do you guys know if they send to Canada? Would the shipping be any different?

For anyone in Canada, the canadian dollar is better than the american right now! time to buy! but i'm gonna try and get one of those money cards from wal-mart. anyone know how? havent really been there.

Oh sweet, ill order mine once i get a pre-paid card!

Updated like 5 min ago:, just checked again they only have x-large when you guys ordered them did they have different sizes? My hands are pretty small so im going to have to wait.

Yup, these gloves. The reason they're free is they're sort of low quality and have a little Paintball Online something label on 'em. I'm guessing they were a promotional order gone awry and are now being used to drum up site traffic and other orders. Watch out, only X-large left in stock now. And I'm guessing when those are gone, this deal will be gone.

Ghost147 said:
For anyone in Canada, the canadian dollar is better than the american right now! time to buy! but i'm gonna try and get one of those money cards from wal-mart. anyone know how? havent really been there.

No that I dont like Canada, but seriously!?! And here I thought our economy was bouncing back, and now come to find out the canadians are doing better than us. Thier dollar has never been better than the US one in my lifetime! Anyway, im done crying about it. Go canucks!

ArmouredApostle said:
No that I dont like Canada, but seriously!?! And here I thought our economy was bouncing back, and now come to find out the canadians are doing better than us. Thier dollar has never been better than the US one in my lifetime! Anyway, im done crying about it. Go canucks!

HAH! well actually we've had a better dollar than you guys quite a few times in the past 5 years. Just 2 years ago we were something like $1.15. i think we've shifted lower again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back