Full size Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check back a few pages. MissingSpartan7 posted files, and those are the files I'm using. Good luck with your build! Its a little diificult.

Been working on the Elite, and I am slowly woring my way through making it harder, stronger.

Photo_6BF79461-E3EE-6ACA-E4DF-31105C1F9B24.jpg

Thanks for all the great comments! I do love working on stuff like this. So, here's an update. Sorry, no pictures just yet. I have resined the one leg up to a point where it can stand on its own without any assistance. Normally, when you build something this big, the paper doesn't want to retain its shape. Thankfully, the resin is helping to keep its shape.
I will be working on building the other leg about Thursday and should be finished by late Saturday. Or at least thats the plan. With one leg slightly resined, I'm beginning the other leg soon so I can really see what I'm working with. An elite with one leg just doesn't make me feel like he's imposing enough...yet!

I had the same idea! I already made an elite head, but it isn't quite as big as it should be. I'm still maybe going to make a full size half-jaw... Great job, anyway.

Ok, so I haven't gotten as much resining as I would like. Oregon weather. Raining all the time makes it hard to resin. But thankfully I printed out the second leg, and started working on it. I got a nice chunk finished and should be completely finished with the paper leg by Saturday night. Here are some more progress pictures.

Photo_F53F67F2-26E5-E47A-A1FD-EFD5264CD25B.jpg

Photo_ADB5535C-1CF0-88C9-38E8-7E21CFD17E80.jpg

I'm getting there. Closer and closer each day to finishing the second leg paper model. Here is a side by side of the left leg next to the paper right leg.

Photo_9B728F51-7840-4ED5-D2B1-5EC8E157A24E.jpg

After three days of working on the second leg, I have finally finished it. Here's a picture of them side by side. I will try to resin the second leg so I can attach the torso and head I have already made. Next up, the arms.

Photo_A4FF9912-031A-2199-AC76-8A8441140BC0.jpg

do we *make *our own armor? *i'm making *one *too. just *asking
out of curiosity, is english your primary language? if so, could you please modify your posting habits to make what you are asking slightly more correct?
sorry if you find this offensive, but occasionally i find it a bit hard to understand what you've typed
/offtopic

yes, it is likely that you will have to scratchbuild your own armour, especially if you are planning on building a reach elite

there are some elite armour files from halo 1-3 around here somewhere, so try the search box

and a good reach elite scratch build is Noble XERO's build

hope this helps to answer your question
CJ

Thanks for all the compliments! I am having a hard time right now, cause I'm out of resin and waiting for a nice day. Soon, I'll get the resin and contineu with the other leg. Plans thus far are to stabilize the two legs, then attach the torso. Hopefully all goes well.

Jeez the legs are huge. all of it together must be downright massive. where do you plan on keeping this monstrosity? looks good though, keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back