Funny Story Of Me On Campaine

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXLEELANDXx

ok so this is funny so i thought id share

so me and my friend were working on beating legendary since we never really got around to doing it so we got about to the ark and stopped for a while and in the mean time he got a biiig crack in his disc so it wont let him play campaine so i was at his house the other night and i brought my disc and we decided we were finnaley gunna beat it so we didnt start till late and we stayed up till 5 in the morning beating it so when were done were really psyched and stuff and i go to my armour and im like wtf wheres my EOD and i go to the mission thing and we beat it on heroic

it had never been on legendary any of that time and i thought it was a bit easy but just didnt think anyting about it and i flipped when i found out so to sum things up make sure your on the right difficulty be4 you play and i just thought id share my misfortune

xXLEELANDXx said:
ok so this is funny so i thought id share

so me and my friend were working on beating legendary since we never really got around to doing it so we got about to the ark and stopped for a while and in the mean time he got a biiig crack in his disc so it wont let him play campaine so i was at his house the other night and i brought my disc and we decided we were finnaley gunna beat it so we didnt start till late and we stayed up till 5 in the morning beating it so when were done were really psyched and stuff and i go to my armour and im like wtf wheres my EOD and i go to the mission thing and we beat it on heroic

it had never been on legendary any of that time and i thought it was a bit easy but just didnt think anyting about it and i flipped when i found out so to sum things up make sure your on the right difficulty be4 you play and i just thought id share my misfortune

Cool story bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhhh!! That's terrible. :eek I would have flipped if that had been me. Legendary took me the better half of five days, playing for 4 hours a day. ( I wasn't very good at the time :p)

Spartan-Sauce said:
Cool story bro.

cool_story_bro.jpg

Agreed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back