G36C into MA5B/MA37?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iExplicit Chaos

Alright. So I have come for help as to how to start my first weapon project.
G36Cs2.jpg

That is the airsoft gun I own. I want to try to build over it and make it look like either
300px-MA37_Assault_Rifle.png

MA37
OR

300px-MA5C_ICWS_Assault_Rifle.png

What should I use to make it? Cardboard, plastic or? And how should I start it? I'd really appreciate it.

The AR is a bullpup design, meaning that the magazine that you reload it with is housed in the stock. not to kill your hopes, but i dont see that as working with a conventional gun; sorry :(

You can still do an AR but the mag would still be there. Try shortenning the stock and lengthen the barrel, try building over that.

actually i think it would be great for a silenced smg,like the one from ODST. If you take the handle from the top one and tweak the stock a little bit i think it'll be quite good actually.

Not going to happen, bro.

I've seen many of these Airsoft to Halo weapon threads, but I have yet to see a finished product.

It would be better if you leave your Airsoft guns the way they are and just build the MA5C and the MA37 as props. It would be a disaster to tear the airsoft guns apart only to have then ruined becuase you didn't know what you were doing..

actually i think it would be great for a silenced smg,like the one from ODST. If you take the handle from the top one and tweak the stock a little bit i think it'll be quite good actually.
How is the rifle going to be converted to look like an SMG? The G36 doesn't like a thing like the M7 SMG.

Not going to happen, bro.

I've seen many of these Airsoft to Halo weapon threads, but I have yet to see a finished product.

It would be better if you leave your Airsoft guns the way they are and just build the MA5C and the MA37 as props. It would be a disaster to tear the airsoft guns apart only to have then ruined becuase you didn't know what you were doing..

How is the rifle going to be converted to look like an SMG? The G36 doesn't like a thing like the M7 SMG.
No, I would build over it with like say cardboard? But I relized I cant cause of the design. And I would from scratch but 3 things...

1. Im a noob
2. I have no idea how to do Pepurka
3. The awesome cardboard/easy materials ones, I can never seem to find a tutorial for it/:

Then don't use a tutorial. Use reference images and just make one, even if it's just cardboard. Draw it out on cardboard several times, layer it, carve it to shape with a knife, and cover it with hockey tape. That's about as noob as it gets, but if you really have no idea what to do, it's a start.

1. Im a noob
2. I have no idea how to do Pepurka
3. The awesome cardboard/easy materials ones, I can never seem to find a tutorial for it/:

Being a noob is no excuse. Guess what a gigantic noob you were when you were born. You couldn't even talk, and look at you now! All without a tutorial. Speaking of which, here is one: http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/32627-Tutorial-Scratchbuilt-cardboard-weapons-for-noobs
There are tons more for doing Pepakura, try looking in the rather aptly named Pepakura (not Pepurka :)) forum.

if you want to build an AR i would suggest the steyr aug because it is a bullpup AR probably your best bet that i can see but if you want to use the G36 the only thing i could see would be the SRS99 ( one of the variants) that could work but then an airsoft sniper would be best such as the L96 or M95 or something like that. hope this helps

Here is what I did to make a Reach MA-37 AR using a Nerf Recon CS-6. The stock, upper rear body and lower forward body were all cut out from styrofoam and coated with mod podge and then top coated with either bondo or rondo. The front cover and the ammo counter were pep models and the foregrip (barrel looking part) is made from two pvc pipes. I hope this helps out a bit on giving you ideas for making a Reach AR.

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

Here is what I did to make a Reach MA-37 AR using a Nerf Recon CS-6. The stock, upper rear body and lower forward body were all cut out from styrofoam and coated with mod podge and then top coated with either bondo or rondo. The front cover and the ammo counter were pep models and the foregrip (barrel looking part) is made from two pvc pipes. I hope this helps out a bit on giving you ideas for making a Reach AR.

DSC01528.jpg

DSC01756.jpg

oh my sweet je-

Thats amazing!! Do you have a tut or know where I could find one? My friend a while ago gave me his nerf longshot and well ive seen some convert theres but anyways i want to start my first weapon using cardboard so i know what i do before i go into the big ones. I cant find a full size MA5C thing/:

For a "working airsoft halo gun" Its gotta be a bullpup. There is an airsoft F2000, which should be great for the H3 assault rifle, and I would recomend a steyer AUG, or Sa80 for the DMR, and reach assault rifle.

Now the sniper is of course, an airsoft 50. cal, despite my hatred of people saying the two are similar in any way.

Also for the SMG, a full auto electric airsoft pistol is best, just add the stock, and foregrip. Along with an extended barrel and frame.
Then a prop mag on the side.

Now if you want to go for the M6G, go for any pistol with a similar stock. Split the slide so that only the back moves back and forth, and the rest stays mounted. (remenescant to that of a desert eagle,which the M6 seems heavily based on)

This sums it up. I was actually going to go for the SMG idea later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back