G4 E3 Booth Babe Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this will be a tough race. Over at the Major League Gaming forums, a lot of people are voting for Bonnie Burton because she was one of the first female Halo pros and she represents the MLG community.

But I must say I do hope you win. I know you will have a lot of people over here pulling for you. When I saw this topic and saw where you were from, I knew I had to help a fellow Texan out. So you get my vote for sure. You seem like a well rounded person with extensive knowledge about a vast variety of games and that's certainly what they are looking for. Good luck in the race because it seems like you deserve it. If and when you win, I hope you and your brother have a great time. :)

Now that the forums are back, I can announce that I didn't win.
But that's okay. As I suspected, Bonnie Burton got the prize. I hope she had fun there. It didn't look like she had a lot to do. And the outfit was horrible. I learned all I needed to know from just sitting on my couch. Maybe next year I'll make it as an industry professional, instead of trying as a booth babe.
Thanks again for everyone who voted for me! It really means alot.

Now that the forums are back, I can announce that I didn't win.
But that's okay. As I suspected, Bonnie Burton got the prize. I hope she had fun there. It didn't look like she had a lot to do. And the outfit was horrible. I learned all I needed to know from just sitting on my couch. Maybe next year I'll make it as an industry professional, instead of trying as a booth babe.
Thanks again for everyone who voted for me! It really means alot.

I still think you should have won.

I knew the MLG girl was going to get the advantage, but I still think you look way better than those girls :D
The only problem I say in your video is that you should have talked about your nerdiness :p
Likee that one chick who was talking about the comic con and stuff

And well Good luck on your future plans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back